cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need new rap songs to listen to!

nichole6747
Underground

I mainly listen to a small number of songs. I usually listen to the same ones for weeks. I need help finding new ones to listen to. I really enjoy hip hop and rap music, so if anyone can recommend some songs or artists I should listen to it would be great. 

Moderator edit: format

38 Replies

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

well i know a christian rapper named lecrae

my favorite song from his is I'll Find You 

Take Care. Epik Table Flip (˚Õ˚)ر ~~~~╚╩╩╝

@EastsideX317  here is the new playlist for GSOTD, it is Explicit only playlist. I will add some of your to this playlist, starting sometime tomorrow. Enjoy the playlist. Take care and stay safe.  https://pandora.app.link/RFduSUqTaeb . 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

@opsyq I will be adding those songs of your choice to this playlist sometime tomorrow. Here is the new playlist. Enjoy the music, take care and stay safe.  https://pandora.app.link/RFduSUqTaeb .  

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

lilBhaddie2020
Underground

I got some for you

Arists: Jack Harlow

Lil Tjay

Polo G

Dj Luke Nasty

bakubroo
Opening Act

idk if youll see this but check out crazy rap (colt 45 and two zig zags) by afro man it funny and somthing i listen to alot

bakubro

Listener001
Not applicable

How about the artist CORPSE?

OBlock
Underground

Hey some of my favorite artists include, Bravo The Bagchaser, YBN Nahmir, and N.W.A, message me and I can reccomend more if needed.

Cguizar
Local Performer

Hello Nichole 

I love rap but bthe stuff I listen to is kinda gangster so it's not everyone bcup of tea but I like e40 radio Mac Dre, thug life ,andreNickatina, spice 1, and brother Lynch hung for hip hop that Rhianna station is pretty good but I will admit I am kinda stuck in the 90s

CrossDollarz
Local Performer

Please check out my music available on all platforms under Cross Dollarz  it's Trippy trap rap 

DustyBoots8972
Opening Act

Neffex! I've listened to all of their songs multiple times they're that good!

M100100M
Underground

Listen to underground ? Emo/dark ( M100 - Still Sitting Here ). Chicago underground Ent. Thanks ! Hope you like it! 🙂

CrossDollarz
Local Performer
Check out Cross Dollarz on all platforms

nelli1
Local Performer

**ahem** biden by burden

0 Kudos

NFRAPPER
Local Performer

NF XXX  JUIC BATTEL SCARS BY GUS SUBSTINS  DRAKE CARDIE B  REY J JUSTIN BIBER HAVE FUNwallpaper.jpg

ARMYOT7
Opening Act

Jay Park, Drake, Agust D,Soulja boy, Cardi B!