cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Music Suggestions

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

This thread is for all of your music suggestions that are not currently on the Pandora platform.

We are always working to expand our collection, so thanks for your suggestions.

Erick | Community Manager

Let's talk music in Community Chat

586 Replies

JulioZaleski
Underground

thank you im brand new to the community tab lol

TannerPandora

Welcome @JulioZaleski🎉👋🏻Feel free to look around and let us know if you have any questions. 🙂

TannerPandora_0-1610141953278.gif

Tanner | Community Moderator

- Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

JulioZaleski
Underground

sounds good! say you mind checking out my playlist I made? I enjoy sharing my playlists with my friends, and I wanted to see if anyone else enjoys them as much as I do.

MOHLovesAlaska
Platinum Certified

@JulioZaleski  here are my two favorite playlists that I will share with you. I hope you like them both. By the way, nice to meet you.

download (12).jpg  https://pandora.app.link/fVYozyMjTcb                          download (13).jpg   https://pandora.app.link/LGWswySjTcb  hope you enjoy the music. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

EZBUB
Local Performer

Harry Styles Girl Crush is an amazing song, but if I want to listen to it I have to go elsewhere.

0 Kudos

jaydyn-
Underground

r3azons 😁

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora

Thanks for your suggestions, @EZBUB @jaydyn-.

Will share these with the curation team on your behalf.👍

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

bp4437
Opening Act

The album has been restored. Thank you all!

jaydyn-
Underground

thanks

Sharon82
Local Performer

Their are alot of tictok artists that Spotify and you tube seem to have access to their new music, which is ALOT of new amazing songs and artists but because pandora doesn't keep up i will be will be switching to another paid streaming service until pandora can get up to date with new music 

0 Kudos

Keysean2
Opening Act

Um I asked this before but when will some of styles p early albums become available 

AdamPandora

@Keysean2 While there is no guarantee that your suggestions will get added to our catalog, I can assure you that I have passed your requests along to the team who manages our collection.

Hope this helps clarify!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

StarlightSloth
Local Performer

I've been waiting months for RWBY Vol 7 soundtrack to release on Pandora like the previous soundtracks. I can't find anywhere to ask if there are plans for its release, so I guess I'll suggest it. It's been on other music streaming platforms since the summer so I'm confused why Pandora hasn't added it. I'd also love the addition of Kipo and the Age of Wonderbeasts season 2 and 3 soundtracks to be added.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@StarlightSloth I have passed both of these requests along to our curation team for further review:

• RWBY Vol 7 soundtrack
  • Kipo And The Age Of Wonderbeasts (Season 2 Mixtape)

As far as your third suggestion, it looks like it is already in our catalog - you can find it here: Kipo And The Age Of Wonderbeasts (Season 3 Mixtape)

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

musicdiva
Underground

I would like to hear piano by Billy Andrusco.

AdamPandora

Hi @musicdiva!

Is Piano the name of a song by Billy Andrusco that you'd like to see added on Pandora?

I did a quick search and couldn't find anything online.

Let me know if there are any specific albums or songs you'd like to see by that artist.

musicman8
Underground

I am looking for songs by the artist "8th Day". I see that you only have one of their albums (https://www.pandora.com/artist/all-songs/8th-day-pop/AR4znfrrhx26552). They have eight studio albums plus a live album and some singles. Can you get more of their songs?

Thank you!

49ersRule
Local Performer

Can we please get all of Corpse Husbands music on Pandora, specifically I would love to have agoraphobic by Corpse as it is my favorite song by him and sadly is not on Pandora 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@musicman8 Thank you for your suggestions.

If you have any specific album requests, feel free to reply back with the names of those albums and I'll be happy to pass your requests along to our curation team.

AdamPandora

@49ersRule I have passed your suggestions along to our curation team for further review.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!