Re: Music Suggestions

deepbluekat
Local Performer

Maggie Sansone's Holiday stuff-- particularly Sounds of the Seasons I and II

0 Kudos

baileyannebrave
Underground
The Kygo remix of Ed Sheeran's "I See Fire" from The Hobbit. I heard it on a local FM radio station and was awestruck. YouTube is the only place I can find it currently, alas. It's just... magical. I would dearly love to add it to my playlists/stations. Anyone reading this go find it and listen.
0 Kudos

Jonathan_Turley
Local Performer

some freestyle rap would be nice every once in a while

0 Kudos

Request songs for a playlist

delsolgl
Local Performer

I have compiled a playlist of Hanukkah songs and would like to suggest these songs to Pandora. Any suggestions who to contact?

0 Kudos

Re: Request songs for a playlist

AdamPandora Moderator

@delsolgl I moved your post to this thread as this is the best place to drop any music suggestions you have.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 🎶

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Hopp9541
Local Performer

Add Mirours 

0 Kudos

DigitalMan
Local Performer

My favorite band, YYNot is not on Pandora. Please add them. Here's one from their latest CD, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd4OUkSS-QQ

"Wildest Dreams" From our new album "Resonance" Available at yynotband.com Rocky Kuner - Vocals Billy Alexander - Guitar/Keyboards Tim Starace - Bass Joel Stevenett - Drums Words and Music by Billy Alexander Produced/Mixed by Billy Alexander Video by Ryan Sanders Wildest Dreams Are you still that
0 Kudos

Joseph Arthur "The Family" album is not listed and is missing and is not present.

BreenX
Diamond in the Rough

https://realworldrecords.com/releases/the-family/

Please add "The Family" to the Pandora music streaming service please!

THX

B

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Re: Joseph Arthur "The Family" album is not listed and is missing and is not present.

AdamPandora Moderator

@BreenX I moved your post to this thread as this is the best place to provide any music suggestions.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

ktorster
Underground

Bob Seger - Against The Wind

Michael Oakley - Introspect

anything from Kyle Vincent (besides the one album already on Pandora)

Air Supply - Hearts In Motion

0 Kudos

How to request an artist be added to Pandora.

Audiophile93
Local Performer

Occasionally I run across a new artist or band on another music service. I search for the artist on Pandora but nothing comes up. Is there a way to put in a request to have artists/bands or even more albums and songs for a certain band added to Pandora? For example In my case I found a heavy metal band called Shepherd's Reign. They have several albums out, they just aren't available on Pandora. Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Can't find a particular album

Ranyuri
Local Performer
I found the band Cruxshadows, but the ONE album I love "Dreamcypher(2007)" is not on Pandora. Is there somewhere to suggest music that is not on this site? I can find it on ALL other music sites and apps. Please 🙂 let me add this album so I don't have to keep switching back and forth. Pandora is my favorite.
0 Kudos