cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Music Suggestions

JackPhantom
Diamond in the Rough

"Photon" by the Boom Boom Satellites

Artist here as "Jack Phantom and the Exquisite Corpse Cabaret" (jazz)

Joshandiro
Local Performer

You seem to have a very small collection of music from the band "Coheed and Cambria". Would love to hear more from them in the future!!

0 Kudos

cncl
Opening Act

Pandora has all of their albums in their collection. You just need to sign up for Pandora Premium in order to listen to their songs/albums on-demand: https://pandora.com/upgrade

puppy660907
Local Performer

we all need to listen to what we like to listen to but we can't so we need pandora to listen to us and let us browse more songs. we need it for free because some people don have the money to spend it on music

0 Kudos

KCdaGuy
Opening Act

Off the top of my head: The Black Flamingos.  I used to listen to their albums all the time before I switched to pandora. 

Dunk1990
Local Performer

Willow Child.  Great new blues/rock band out of Germany.

Albums

Trip Down Memory Lane (2017)

Paradise & Nadir (2018)

Colee
Local Performer

It would be awesome if y'all could add Garth Brooks!

0 Kudos

getting an artist added

Jtkunst
Local Performer

There is an swedish artist called BYZ, he makes a song called "do you wanna **ahem**?" How do I get Pandora to add it?

Re: getting an artist added

puppy660907
Local Performer

you can´t

@Jtkunst wrote:

There is an swedish artist called BYZ, he makes a song called "do you wanna **ahem**?" How do I get Pandora to add it?

0 Kudos

nichole6747
Underground

It would be great if you could add songs by NOEL. He made a new song and I can't

0 Kudos

Travix
Opening Act

There was a fantastic band from Grand Rapids, Mi in the early 2000's called Fiction Switch (They performed under the name Merry Bomb before the 9/11 attacks) and then switched to Fiction Switch before their album came out.  Their album Welcome to this Picture has great song writing. It's radio friendly rock with some pop sensabilities. Stand out songs from the album include: "My Criminal Mind", "Love Song 99", "Black Coffee Blue", and "Allison's Dream"

Moderator Edit: Removed Link

0 Kudos

Sabaton
Local Performer

How about Godzilla greenday 

0 Kudos