cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: i want to add some songs from my 2 of my favorite artists to my playlist that are not on pando

Hi @JulioZaleski!  I moved your post over to this existing thread: Music Suggestions

I've passed along your suggestion to our curation team for further review.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! 

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Re: i want to add some songs from my 2 of my favorite artists to my playlist that are not on pando

Underground

thank you im brand new to the community tab lol

Welcome @JulioZaleski🎉👋🏻Feel free to look around and let us know if you have any questions. 🙂

TannerPandora_0-1610141953278.gif

Tanner | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

Underground

sounds good! say you mind checking out my playlist I made? I enjoy sharing my playlists with my friends, and I wanted to see if anyone else enjoys them as much as I do.

Chart Topper

@JulioZaleski  here are my two favorite playlists that I will share with you. I hope you like them both. By the way, nice to meet you.

download (12).jpg  https://pandora.app.link/fVYozyMjTcb                          download (13).jpg   https://pandora.app.link/LGWswySjTcb  hope you enjoy the music. Take care and stay safe.  

mohempstead

Re: Music Suggestions

Local Performer

Harry Styles Girl Crush is an amazing song, but if I want to listen to it I have to go elsewhere.

0 Kudos

Underground

r3azons 😁

0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestions, @EZBUB @jaydyn-.

Will share these with the curation team on your behalf.👍

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Underground

thanks