cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lacking my top 3 favorite artists?!?!

Chefmcclelland
Local Performer

We’re new to Pandora Premium and the first three artists I searched for are not on Pandora: Kasper Bjørke, Kíla (Ireland), and Birds of Paradise are terribly limited! If their music can be played on a station, why not offer the album as promised?  All of these artists’ albums can be found on Spotify and iTunes Music for the same price as Pandora Premium, and if Pandora can’t provide my favorite songs and albums I will have no choice but to switch platforms. I’ll give Pandora one month to do something about this issue. What terrible luck! 

0 Kudos

Re: Lacking my top 3 favorite artists?!?!

JackPhantom
Diamond in the Rough

iTunes is being phased out...

Artist here as "Jack Phantom and the Exquisite Corpse Cabaret" (jazz)
0 Kudos

AdamPandora Moderator

@Chefmcclelland I moved your post to this thread as this is the best place to provide any new music suggestions you would like to get added to Pandora.

Thanks for being a part of the community!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

BreenX
Opening Act

Is this the place to suggest albums that need, yes, NEED, to not be "radio only" anymore? For instance, Moby 18, or Monty Python And The Holy Grail.

0 Kudos

abshf
Local Performer

Umm Kulthum, please! Anything by her!! Older arab music overall is poorly represented in comparison to what's available on Spotify.

0 Kudos

Re: Music Suggestions

gwilson
Local Performer

i like the indie offerings, just need to find the right band station. i have 3 different ones for 3 different types of indie in my opinion.

however the new interface is terrible, needs bug fixes. i was listening to an add and a song at the same time and im on corporate wifi. not ok

0 Kudos

Where is music from Keep Flying

JRICCA3
Local Performer

I do not understand why the band Keep Flying is not on Pandora! What the hell man. Is it possible to request they be added?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Re: Where is music from Keep Flying

AdamPandora Moderator

@JRICCA3 I moved your post to this thread - if you have any suggestions for new music to get added to Pandora, this is the best place to provide that feedback.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

0 Kudos

Re: Where is music from Keep Flying

JRICCA3
Local Performer

Thanks.

jfrye
Local Performer

Can't think of one off the top of my head. Actually Pandora has an album that I love "Get Back" by Little brother that I don't have on spotify

Derick_Recker
Local Performer

more funny mike/ 22 savage

@ErickPandora wrote:

This thread is for all of your music suggestions that are not currently on the Pandora platform.

We are always working to expand our collection, so thanks for your suggestions.

0 Kudos

Dunk1990
Local Performer

What is the licensing/contract situation with Acid Bath? This great band is nowhere to be found!

0 Kudos