Re: music suggestion

Anna040306
Underground

thank you so much for helping me AdamPandora

music suggestion

Anna040306
Underground

Modern Ghosts by Aziz Ansari

Its not isacly a song hes a comedian and this is one of my favrit acts by him wich is on pandora and hes clean i never heard him cus and i lisined to almost all of his acts

0 Kudos

Re: Music Suggestions

Duende71
Local Performer

I'm a J-Pop/Rock fan and searched for a favorite band of mine called "Bump of Chicken" (yes it's a funny name) and they've been around a long time and was hoping to find them listed here, but so sad, they aren't. 

0 Kudos

JuCo89
Local Performer

I would like the Hurt EP from Hawthorne Heights added to the collection. It looks like the only album of thiers not on Pandora.

0 Kudos

blues-sevenfold
Opening Act

Would it be possible to make the tracks from Scary Halloween Sounds available for playlists, and maybe other radio stations?

I'm working on creating a playlist of Halloween sound effects, which I have the link to in the relevant forum - but I find a lot of the stuff with music to be disappointing... since some of it is too somber and depressing, rather than spooky and festivel (Pipe organ does wonders for the latter, and a music box also works.). So it we can get more Halloween sound effects with minimal music, that'd be great. This album here is perfect!

0 Kudos

blues-sevenfold
Opening Act

Also, there is what appears to be a second portion of a set - but the first portion of the set is missing. Would it be possible to maybe get that first portion added to the Pandora library?

0 Kudos

blues-sevenfold
Opening Act

This album by Halloween Zombie Orchestra is awesome!! It uses a pipe organ with Halloween FX, which is the way Halloween FX music *should* be. Could you also add these albums to the library?

Halloween 101 - Bach's Haunted Classical Music

Halloween 101 - Bach's Spooky Classical Music

Halloween 101 - Bach's Ultimate Monster Music

Halloween 101 - Scary Halloween String Music

Thank you!! <3

0 Kudos

kevomac12
Local Performer

Greetings and felicitations,

I am in need of Billy Cobham Steve Khan Alphonso Johnson & Tom Scott = Alivemutherforya the album, and there is a CD. which was released on in 2002!

Kevomac12

0 Kudos

blues-sevenfold
Opening Act

Could we get some more nature sounds without background music? And maybe not as much rain. Birds sounds are what I like. <3

0 Kudos

Mynister
Local Performer

I believe we are missing band "process of guilt":

https://processofguilt.com/ 

https://processofguilt.bandcamp.com/music

0 Kudos