cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED - 07/03/23: New tracks don't get added to My Thumbs Up or linked Thumbs Up playlists

Tatersalad
Underground

A week ago, I loaded up hard rock station and liked a few songs. One was added but after that the rest didn't go on the playlist

Still shows them thumbed up in the station, just not appearing on the playlists automatically. It's done it to a few other stations after I checked 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (4)
0 Kudos
30 Replies

azeno
Underground

Hello. My Thumbs up is currently no longer saving songs from any stations. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@azeno I moved your post over to this existing thread: New tracks don't get added to My Thumbs Up or linked Thumbs Up playlists

I've added your feedback to the ticket we currently have open with our engineering team regarding this issue.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Hullb3
Local Performer

I've had premium for a while because I love pandora. But for some reason my thumbs up playlist wont update with anymore songs. So I deleted some to see if there was a limit. But nothing changed. Advice please? 😢 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hullb3 I moved your post over to this existing thread: New tracks don't get added to My Thumbs Up or linked Thumbs Up playlists

Our engineering team is aware of the issue and is currently looking into it.

0 Kudos

Am2023
Local Performer

I recently reached out to have an issue fixed, my thumbs up playlist is not working properly. When I thumb up a song it is not being added to my thumbs up playlist. After a couple emails back and forth I received an email saying thanks for the info and that I would be contacted if anything else is needed. Then I received an email right after saying the case is closed bc the issue is resolved. The issue is very much so not resolved. And I’m seeing this is a current issue with other subscribers saying the same thing on these forums over the last week. Is this issue going to fixed if not I need to know as I have 12+ years in this platform but only pay for premium for the thumbs up playlist. 

Kope3636
Local Performer

I just discovered I’m having the same issue and what’s weird is that the thumbs up song is appearing in the radio station but not the actual list .What’s goin on pandora?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Kope3636 I moved your post over to this existing thread: New tracks don't get added to My Thumbs Up or linked Thumbs Up playlists

While there is no timeline on a fix for this issue yet, keep an eye on this thread as this is where I will be providing you all with any updates I receive.

0 Kudos

LoganJ
Local Performer

Looks like I am having the same issue as everyone else. Its quite annoying for those of us that listen to pandora/music all day long. 
Is there any work around for saving the songs we find that we like until this gets fixed?

For me it doesnt matter the station/tracks/artists. It happens with every station. 

0 Kudos

Jmimac351
Local Performer

@AdamPandora Feel free to put a trace on my account as well and I'll add some songs to help ya'll reproduce the issue.  I just noticed this issue as well.  The Station shows the higher number of Thumbs Up tracks, and I can see it linked to the Thumbs Up playlist for that station. But the Thumbs Up playlist shows a lower count.  Thanks for working on this. 

0 Kudos

Jmimac351
Local Performer

@AdamPandora For the Station I'm watching for this issue, more Thumbs Up tracks are being added and just now it was added in real-time; however, it still doesn't equal the total.  The station shows a higher Thumbs Up total than what is reflected in the linked Thumbs Up playlist. It appears the system needs to "look back" and do a sync?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Pandora Update - 7/3/23:

Hi, everyone! 

I wanted to provide an update to let you know this is now resolved. 

Moving forward, all Thumbs Up ratings should now be getting added to your My Thumbs Up playlist automatically.

Unfortunately, any Thumbs Up ratings given between 5/25/23 - 6/4/23 will need to be manually added to your My Thumbs Up playlists manually.

Since this is now fixed, I will be closing this thread from additional comments, however feel free to create a new thread if you experience any issues with this in the future.

Thanks again!

0 Kudos