cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Piano sheet music for artists' songs I especially like

ocasec2000
Underground

Does anyone (or more) know where sheet music can be purchased of the songs featured on Pandora?  I am particularly interested Steve Green, Hillsong, Ferdinand Ortega, Maranatha Singers, 4Him, Phillps-Craig-and-Dean, Twyla Paris, Chris Rice,  Steve Phelps, Steve Winwood, Etta James, Eric Clapton, The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir, and the Gaither Vocal Band.   I'm interested in either or both online or brick-and-mortar merchants.  

Thanks very much!

7 Replies

@ocasec2000 good Monday evening, here is what I was able to find, I'm sure there are more than what I found, but this one seemed to be one of the more promising ones. Good luck in your search. Sheet Music Warehouse: Home of Old Vintage and Rare Victorian Scores. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Itsdemondeer
Diamond in the Rough

Do you have any suggestions for Cello sheets on any music? I’m looking for a very experienced level. Thank you

-Demon Deer

Listener001
Not applicable

1qqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

@Itsdemondeer I believe this may be right up your alley, I hope you find it to be to your liking. Advanced Level  Free Cello Sheet Music - 8notes.com. You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

ocasec2000
Underground

Thank you very much, MOHLovesAlaska.  I appreciate your help very much.  You be safe, too!

@ocasec2000 no problem at all, if I can be of any help to you or for any other Pandorian users I will do what I can. You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

ocasec2000
Underground

If you see this reply twice it's because I'm sure it was sent to you despite my effort to send it a few minutes ago.

If you could help me find sheet music stores in the USA which sell music by contemporary artists of the 20th and 21st centuries, that'd be really great.  Please reference my original query for the artists I am particularly interested in at this point.  Here's the list for your convenience:  Steve Green, Hillsong, Ferdinand Ortega, Maranatha Singers, 4Him, Phillps-Craig-and-Dean, Twyla Paris, Chris Rice, Steve Phelps, Steve Winwood, Etta James, Eric Clapton, The Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir, and the Gaither Vocal Band.

I have, just this evening, sent a query to the Victorian era (19th century) store in the UK.  I suppose they'll respond within a few days.  ---  Thank you again for your help.

0 Kudos