cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Podcast Suggestions

AlyssaPandora Moderator

This thread is for all of your podcast suggestions that are not currently on the Pandora platform.

We're definitely working to expand our podcast collection over the coming months, and appreciate all of your suggestions.

You can also find out more information about how to listen to podcasts on Pandora here.

Alyssa | Community Moderator

Let's talk music in Community Chat

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Podcasts

Sjb
Local Performer

Is there a way to request podcasts? My Favorite Murder is not listed here. I had to add another porcapo app inorder to get it. There are others I used to listen to but they are not available here.

0 Kudos

Re: Podcasts

AlyssaPandora Moderator

Thanks for your post, @Sjb.

I moved it to this new Podcast Suggestions thread to get the conversation started.

Moving forward, you can make suggestions for the podcasts you'd like to see included in Pandora's collection. Other listeners may be interested in this option as well. 

0 Kudos

Re: Podcast Suggestions

Saul_Bleaeck
Local Performer

Hi Alyssa,

you may be interested in 'THUH.'  It was a podcast 2016-17 which featured an evolution of Bleaeck & (sideproject) THUH initially.  It became a platform to feature all central Ohio artists interested in rallying around the loose concepts of decolonization and anti-imperialism...THUH podcast cover.jpgTHUH (a podcast)

#Bleaeck
Tags (3)
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora Moderator

Welcome to the community, @Saul_Bleaeck.

Thanks for your podcast suggestion - keep 'em coming! 🎧

0 Kudos

mgrady3
Local Performer

not familiar with Pandora's podcast offerings but I enoy Linux Unplugged from the Jupiter network if you're into Linux tech news

0 Kudos