cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Dress Collection Concert: Kelly Rowland, Lauren Spencer-Smith & More!

Pandora

Screen Shot 2022-04-28 at 4.26.26 AM.png

JOIN PANDORA IN SUPPORTING THE AMERICAN HEART ASSOCIATION'S GO RED FOR WOMEN MOVEMENT

Cardiovascular disease is the No. 1 killer of women and can affect a woman at any age. Go Red for Women® is the American Heart Association’s global movement to end heart disease and stroke in women.

To show our support, Kelly Rowland and Lauren Spencer-Smith are hitting the virtual stage for Pandora LIVE with special guests. You don't want to miss this!

Wednesday, May 4, 2022
Virtual Doors Open @ 7:45pm ET l 4:45pm PT
Show Starts @ 8:00pm ET l 5:00pm PT

You can RSVP for free here.

1 Reply

nickpherigo
Underground

I remember that concert, it was good! I was watching it online, and I was blown away by the incredible performances from Kelly Rowland, Lauren Spencer-Smith, and all the other talented musicians. The fact that they all wore beautiful red dresses added such a thematic touch to the event. I wish I could have been there in person to experience the energy and excitement firsthand. As a student, I often find myself browsing for materials to use in my essays, and I have to say that this concert description has become a central idea for one of my recent papers. I was searching for inspiration on websites like....and when I stumbled upon the concert details, I understand that it can be combined with phdessay tips. Incorporating the concert's dress code into my essay structure was a brilliant idea, and it added a touch of vibrancy to my work. Music has such a powerful impact on our lives, and I truly believe it can inspire and uplift everyone who listens. As you see, it can even help in education processes.

mod edit: removed 3rd party link