cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relationships + Break Ups

Dengineer234
Local Performer

So just exited a 5 year relationship I happened to be loyal to the core she was not from the start looking for some feel-good songs fresh feel me good music a change from what but I've been listening to I know there has 5o be someone out there who's got something for me P.S. Thanks for the suggestions I will listen to everyone

mod edit: changed title for clarity

89 Replies

TannerPandora

Hi @Dengineer234 - Sorry to hear this! 😔 Check out:

Break-Up Songs Radio

Break-Up Songs delivers on its title with heavy-hearted tunes. If your relationship has reached the end of the road, this station of sad songs can offer some solidarity.

Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 9.36.37 AM.png

++

Or, my personal fav is: 

Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 9.41.20 AM.png

++

Screen Shot 2020-01-28 at 9.41.20 AM.png

* If you're a Free or Plus subscriber, you'll need to start a Premium Access session in order to listen to on-demand content. If you'd like more info on this, feel free to hit us up. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

ChicanaLoca
Underground

Why does love always have to hurt? I did everything right as a woman and here Iam hurting for someone who couldn't be real with me. Well the worse has passed its healing time and moving forward. I didn't need him i wanted him there's a difference. I got everything I need no my family I'm financially alright and I'm still breathing. So those of you who are in love please cherish each other and stay faithful. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @ChicanaLoca. 👋

Sorry to hear about that. I moved your post over to this thread because it's a very similar topic.

@TannerPandora has some suggestions for tunes to get over  💔.

Sending you positive vibes and hope music helps get you through this time. 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

loveryou
Underground

ya

I have been where you are at, and I can honestly say it DOES get easier as time goes by. Like the song by REO Speedwagon sings, you got to "Roll With The Changes" and just keep on rolling. Give it a listen to. You might like it. The best of luck to ya.

mod edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska

ChicanaLoca
Underground

Thank you for taking time to read 

Lapara14
Underground

mucha verdad tell him no necesitas nada solo ur family and don't great for you

ChicanaLoca I do believe with all of my heart, there is someone for everyone. The only bad thing is we all must get through the bag of bad apples before we can reach the good ones. And by no means do I think I am perfect or without flaws. We all have our own imperfections. Some more than others. But I do know what a broken and shattered heart feels like. Take care and stay safe.                                                                                         

P.S there is a song by Bette Midler called the "Rose" before it blossoms in the spring it must get through the bitter cold, the snow and all that the winter can throw at you. But my oh my how beautiful it truly is to see in the spring. Some just go through a longer winter then others. But no worries mate, your spring will blossom soon. Keep the faith and don't ever give up "HOPE". The RoseThe Rose

https://pandora.app.link/IiFPtJaEZ6

MOHLovesAlaska

Margietony
Local Performer

I have been in a 7 year relationship. I have been loyal through the relationship. Why is it so good to be true that there are still loyal and faithful people out there.? I take my relationship very serious but lately I feel my partner isn’t serious about us anymore. Everything as far as compassion and kindness is slowly diminishing but one thing I know regardless of the difficult time we are facing now I still feel to be faithful and loyal because I am in a relationship. I wish my partner would see that woman like me are rare but we are out there. 

atl
Underground

wow how she look like?

christina-2316
Underground

Smry to **ahem** alot I'm jus under alot of stress with this "boyfriend " of mine.... what to do???

@christina-2316 welcome, I am sorry to hear things are stressful for you. I hope all turns out well for you. Have a great day. Take care and stay safe. Maybe this playlist will add some cheer to your day. It is an all women's playlist I had put together for all the Pandorian women back on mother's day. Just click on the link and enjoy some all female playlist. https://pandora.app.link/aYD3IXmgd9 .  

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @christina-2316. 👋

I completely understand where you're coming from. Relationships can be hard, especially during COVID. I moved your post over to this existing thread as it may help.

During this time, remember that music can be therapeutic. Hope that you find some tunes that lift your spirits. A song that always makes me happy is Sunshine by Tom Misch. 

Other community members have posted songs that have helped them get through relationship issues. Feel free to check those out too. 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

AlyssaPandora, I must say, that was a great reply, a caring reply. Take care Alyssa and stay safe. 😘 

MOHLovesAlaska

Ronaldcasillas3
Local Performer

IN SEARCH FOR THE ONE I CAN GROW OLD WITH 

@Ronaldcasillas3  it will probably happen when you at least expect it. My sister works as an in-home care worker for this couple that have been married for 67 years. They were married straight out of high school. The only time they have been apart is when he was in the service for 4 years. 

Good luck on your search, have a Merry Christmas and a Happy and safe New Year.  Take care and be safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

blankface
Opening Act

“The Rose” by Bette Midler (others have done this song too, but Midler’s is by far my favorite) is one of my favorite songs.  Every time I listen to it, it gives me nearly euphoric chills with the combination of lyrics, music, and overall feeling, so I’m going to heartily agree with mohempsted.

blankface
Opening Act

Ronald, one thing I learned a while ago is that if you specifically go looking for a relationship instead of looking for interesting people you can get along with, you might be looking for a long time.  If you just put yourself out there, you’re more likely to find somebody you could spend the rest of your life with.  Unfortunately, that is a lot more challenging to do with COVID going around.  Online communities/interactions really seem to be a poor substitute for in person interaction, but for now, that’s the safest way.

babygurlpookie
Opening Act

i love my bf travalle