cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remembering Olivia Newton-John, Pop Star and 'Grease' Legend

Pandora

Olivia Newton John.png

Olivia Newton-John has passed away at the age of 73, her husband of 14 years, John Easterling, announced.

The British-born and Australian-raised singer and actress, known for classic pop hits like “Physical” and her starring role in the 1978 smash hit movie Grease, died at her ranch in Southern California Monday morning after a long battle with cancer. She is also survived by her daughter, Chloe Lattanzi, 36.

“Olivia has been a symbol of triumphs and hope for over 30 years sharing her journey with breast cancer,” Easterling wrote. “Her healing inspiration and pioneering experience with plant medicine continues with the Olivia Newton-John Foundation Fund, dedicated to researching plant medicine and cancer.” Newton-John established the Olivia Newton-John Foundation Fund in 2020 to help sponsor global research into plant medicine for cancer, educating patients and their caregivers about kinder options for treating cancer.

You can listen to Olivia Newton-John on Pandora

1 Reply

What a beautiful woman, a beautiful soul, and was blessed with such a beautiful voice. All music lovers from all over the world (including myself) have been blessed to hear her voice make beautiful melody every time she sang. 

To her husband, and the rest of her family may the goodness of GOD'S great love, mercy, and grace see you through this difficult time.

I Love You, I Honestly Love You  this is my all time favorite song by the great Olivia Newtown - John. 

Take care, and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska