Entry is not guaranteed | 21+ Show | A valid photo ID is required for entry

¡Miami! ¿Están listos?

TAP INTO THE PULSE OF LATIN MUSIC WITH A LIVE PERFORMANCE FROM GLOBAL SUPERSTAR

OZUNA!

Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 9.50.12 AM.png

MIENTRAS ESPERAS...

Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 9.53.32 AM.png

FAQS

Is there an age limit to attend the event?

This event is 21+.

Do I get a plus one with my RSVP?

Each RSVP admits one guest. There are no plus 1s. Please have each guest in your party RSVP individually.

Is my RSVP transferable?

No - RSVPs are non-transferable.

Do I have to bring my printed confirmation to the event?

No need to print out your confirmation. We'll have a RSVP list at check in.

Where do I go when I get there?

When you arrive, please follow signs for GENERAL ADMISSION.

Can I bring a bag?
A small clutch no larger than 4.5” x 7”. All bags are subject to search.

Have questions about this event?

Please contact: Events@Pandora.com

Please note:

Admission will not be granted without a confirmed RSVP.

PREGUNTAS FRECUENTES

¿Hay un límite de edad para asistir al evento?

Este evento es para mayores de 21 años.

¿Obtengo un plus con mi RSVP?

Cada RSVP admite un invitado. No hay más 1. Le puede pidir a cada invitado en su fiesta que confirme su asistencia individualmente.

¿Es mi RSVP transferible?

No, los RSVP no son transferibles.

¿Tengo que llevar mi confirmación impresa al evento?

No es necesario imprimir su confirmación. Tendremos una lista de RSVP en el momento del registro.

¿Adónde voy cuando llegue allí?

Cuando llegue, siga las señales de ADMISIÓN GENERAL.

¿Puedo llevar una bolsa?
Un embrague pequeño de no más de 4.5 "x 7". Todas las bolsas están sujetas a revisión.

¿Tiene preguntas sobre este evento?

Póngase en contacto con: Events@Pandora.com

Tenga en cuenta:

No se otorgará ninguna admisión sin un RSVP confirmado.

RSVP POLICY

This event is 21+. Admission will be on a first come, first served basis and capped at event capacity. Your RSVP does not guarantee admission if capacity is reached. Your invitation is non-transferable, and there are no plus ones. You must have a valid, government-issued photo ID for entry. Pandora and venue management reserve the right to refuse admission to or eject any patron at the discretion of Pandora or venue management. In consideration of attending the event, you hereby release from liability and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Pandora Media, Inc. and its affiliates ("Pandora") from any losses associated with your attendance at the event, including but not limited to personal injury (including death) and/or property loss or damage. By entering and by your presence at this Pandora event (“Event”), you consent to be photographed, filmed and/or otherwise recorded by Pandora, its affiliates, partners and/or other third party sponsors of (or other third party official hosts of events at) the Event (collectively, “Authorized Parties”). Your entry and presence constitutes your consent to such photography, filming and/or recording and to any use by the Authorized Parties, in any and all media throughout the universe in perpetuity, of any resulting photographs, video footage or other content (including without limitation, your appearance, image, likeness, voice and name) (collectively, “Content”), for any purpose whatsoever (including without limitation, advertising and promotional purposes). You understand that all photography, filming and/or recording will be done in reliance on this consent given by you attending the Event and that you have no rights to view, approve, edit or otherwise use or receive compensation for any of the Content. We will only use the email address you provide to send you information related to the event or to provide you with technical support related to your RSVP.

Tags (2)
1 Reply

hl1
Local Performer

no i will not do what you say

0 Kudos