cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Streamed Hours Not Updating in Community Profile

CoolFan
Underground

I have been streaming a collection of songs off of 1 album for at least 36 hours. I noticed today my stream count is stuck at 14 hours. I have tried restarting Pandora and clearing my phones cache - no change. 

Any suggestions on hot to get this synced?

Labels (1)
25 Replies

Khory
Local Performer

Was this ever resolved? I seem to be stuck myself. I've tried to log in and log out and cleared my cache. And this may sound crazy, but could it be related to my getting message (

{"message":"auth token has been invalidated","errorCode":1001,"errorString":"INVALID_REQUEST"} 

When I try and go to community from my regular Pandora home page .

Nitrohead50
Diamond in the Rough

Still broken I'm starting to think it may be time to switch to spotify.

0 Kudos

Nitrohead50
Diamond in the Rough

It hasn't updated since what you see there. I'm curious if I'm still a legend at pandora before they killed  the year in review it said I was in the top 0.01 percent of listeners.

Drainer
Local Performer

The cache thing doesn't work and I have the same problem. Mine has been stuck at the same number for 3 months at least, if not way longer because I know the hours listens more reflects what I listen to in a year rather than all time

lynshaw
Underground

When is hours listened going to be corrected? The hours listened values have not be updated for several days. When will the function to provide current hours listened be corrected?

Meierjonny201
Local Performer

My music hours have been stuck at 38 and the number has not changed despite how much i have listened to. How do i fix this?

0 Kudos