RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

itsnatejones
Local Performer

If you search "Nate Jones" on pandora, my profile comes up. I have 4 "albums" that are mine and 6 "albums" associated with my list that are not mine. is there a way to correct this?

My correct album list to date:

Stay Down Until You Come Up

Pay The Price

Feelin Like Baby

Anything

anquettelevern
Local Performer

Good morning, 

I reached out about a 2 weeks ago in regards to Pandora listing my single, "Promise Keeper" under the wrong artist name (Anquette Leverne instead of Anquette Levern). Now, I see that my new EP (which just launched a few hours ago) has also fell victim to this error! Is there any way that this can be corrected, and in a rather quick manner?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @anquettelevern. 👋

Sorry for the continued trouble with this. I completely understand how frustrating this must be.

I do see that someone has already reported this over to our curation team. With reports such as these on the community, we share this with the team who takes care of our collection as we don't make these updates ourselves. Rest assured, I've reported your issue again to escalate it from my end.

Unfortunately, we do not offer artist support through the community.

You can also contact our AMP/Artist Support team directly for quicker assistance with your submissions here.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @itsnatejones. 👋

Thanks so much for sharing this info. Sorry for the trouble!

I've reported these errors over to our curation team for further review. You can also contact our AMP/Artist Support team directly if you need further assistance with this here.

Your patience is much appreciated during this process! 🎶

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

DaGodJFlash
Local Performer

I want Pandora to play my personal music

TannerPandora

Hi @DaGodJFlash Thanks for posting to Community!

You can find the guidelines and instructions for submitting music to Pandora for consideration here.

Thanks for your interest! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

Anxieme
Local Performer

So my artist name now is Anxieme and will stay that way how ever it used to be Derrick, I changed it because the name was already taken, I changed it and updated it with distrokid and all stores updated it accordingly and made my new page, apart from pandora, for what ever reason my music is still on this other guys page https://www.pandora.com/artist/derrick/AR64qx32J5f7gdw I get why but can we please fix this? I use pandora personally to listen to music and would like to have this changed so I can actually give people a link to my pandora artist page and them not see a bunch of songs that are not mine

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Anxieme. 👋

I moved your post over to My Collection to keep the community space organized.

Unfortunately, we do not offer AMP support via the Pandora Community. 

In the meantime, I've reported this over to our curation team for further review.

If you have any additional questions or concerns about this, please reach out to our AMP team here for artist support.

Thanks so much for your patience during this process! 🎹

bj6728
Local Performer

to whom it may concern,

does anyone know how to enlist my own internet radio stream so it can exist on Pandora?

thanks 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bj6728 I moved your post to this thread to keep the community tidy.

For more information on how you can submit your music to Pandora, check out this post here.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 😎

0 Kudos

ckb
Local Performer

My songs were submitted to pandora in August of 2019 through CB Baby. I cannot find them nor will it let me find them using the UPC or release information. I can currently find my music on spotify, amazon music, itunes and etc just not pandora. Please help I would like to get this going if I can. I have had people asking about pandora already.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @ckb 👋

Thanks so much for being a part of the community and for submitting your music.

Unfortunately, we do not offer AMP / Artist support here. I would recommend checking out @ErickPandora's post about how to get updates about your submissions here.

Hope this information is helpful! 🎶

jhannush
Local Performer

Hi, I am a songwriter/singer/producer, and I would like to get my songs on Pandora but I don't want to go through a digital distributor for music since many of them are scams.  

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jhannush Our AMP team would be happy to help answer any questions you have regarding submitting music.

For more information on how to contact our AMP team, please review my message above.

Hope we continue to see you around the community! 

CamelEnamel
Local Performer

I am trying to get my husbands band onto Pandora and I put in the UPC code and it can't find their album. I tried artist information as well. Can anybody help me in this area??

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CamelEnamel Our AMP team would be happy to help with this.

For future reference, you can always contact them directly by submitting a message through our help page

With that being said, I reached out to them on your behalf, and they confirmed that they will be sending you an email to help with this.

Keep an eye out for their message! 

Stouak
Underground

Hello.

My album "Congrats Paúlie" is listed under the wrong Stouak artist name, move it to the actual Stouak artist here:
https://www.pandora.com/artist/stouak/AR7qjrznv4ddX76

Thanks.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stouak Someone from our AMP team will be reaching out to you directly via email to help get this resolved.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience.

Stouak
Underground

Hello.

My album "Hello" is listed under the wrong artist name, i want you to move it here:
https://www.pandora.com/artist/stouak-and-ekzmus/ARfkKnmZVPvfzXX

Thanks.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stouak It looks like you were in contact with our AMP team not too long ago regarding a similar issue.

In the future, feel free to contact them again by replying directly to the email thread you have open with them and they will be happy to further assist.

With that being said, I will have them send you another email this time, so please keep an eye out for their message.