Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gunning4zombies I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

dylanhanna
Local Performer

Yeah my name won't pop up in the artist drop down menu either to claim my account.

https://www.pandora.com/artist/dylan-hanna/ARrJmZP7tcvZdbq 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @dylanhanna. 👋

Thanks for posting about this. I've gone ahead and created a case for you with our AMP team. Someone will reach out via email to offer further assistance. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

soulkeyz2000
Local Performer

I am having the same problem! I wonder whether this is a glitch in the system or something! Even when I search it up using the streaming player on my television, my artist name doesn't show up even though my single is now live! 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @soulkeyz2000. 👋

Thanks for reporting this. I've created an email support case with our AMP team for you. Someone will be in touch to offer further assistance soon. Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Jafarisafarii
Local Performer

I am also having this problem. One of my singles are live (my others have been submitted),but it still won't let me claim my artist account. I can't seem to find my profile on the Pandora app either.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jafarisafarii I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

lylvcband
Local Performer

Hello, I am trying to claim my artist profile and it is not popping up when I am entering the information. Is there anyway I can have this fixed?

My band's name is LYLVC and our song "Perfect Drug" went live on Pandora in April.

Thank you,

Alyse Zavala

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lylvcband I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

Venusia
Local Performer

Please consider adding our other single to Pandora. Our second single, called Solstice Love, is already on your platform. We wish to add our initial release, Waking Dream. Thank you!

You can read our very romantic Pandemic Love Story and access our songs here:

Artist: Venusia

Song: Waking Dream

Regards,

Andfrew Bayuk and Anisah Alyahya
Venusia

Moderator Edit: Link sharing

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Venusia I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

YellowEuropean
Underground

How long does it actually take to get approved for pandora radio by the curation team because someone also told me soabout up to 60 days but is that correct that I can claim my artist profile as verified thanks

0 Kudos

YellowEuropean
Underground

How long does it take to create a Pandora radio station

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @YellowEuropean. 👋

Thanks so much for your post about this. Unfortunately, we don't offer Artist / AMP Support on the Pandora Community at this time. 

However, it looks like you've already been in touch with someone from the Artist Support team via email. If you haven't received their last email, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder to make sure it doesn't end up there. For any questions related to your submission or claiming your artist profile, please check in with the team member you're working with. Or, you can contact AMP Support here

I hope this helps. 🎧

BRE3ZE
Underground

Thanks again BRE3ZE 

BRE3ZE
0 Kudos

BRE3ZE
Underground

The help is not allowing me to claim my artist page

Screenshot_20220627-000723_LinkedIn.jpg

0https://music.apple.com/us/artist/bre3ze/1300919905?ls&ls 

BRE3ZE
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @BRE3ZE. 👋

Sounds like you're having trouble. I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 📬

hyndrix209
Local Performer

My artist name doesn't show when I try to claim the artist. Can I get some assistance?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @hyndrix209. 👋

Our AMP team will be sending you a separate message via email.

Keep an eye out for their message, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎧

Pr3tty_B0y
Local Performer

How do I upload my music to Pandora if I don't care about monetization and am not comfortable sharing information such as phone numbers?

0 Kudos