Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ShadowFiore I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

kotarajl
Local Performer

Hey guys! For some reason our name "Lance and Lea" is not coming up in the search to allow us to claim our artist profile on Pandora, but our music is active and has already been uploaded.  See link below:

https://www.pandora.com/artist/lance-and-lea/there-goes-my-heart/rocking-chair/TRKXr6drnlcjjt2

We have tried "Lance & Lea" as well and it doesn't come up either. 

Please help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kotarajl I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

rawcmr
Local Performer

Hi

My music has been distributed to Pandora but my artist name doesnt show up on the claim an artist page search. My artist name is Jay Midnyte and I have multiple releases that show up under Jay Midnyte on pandora that need to be merged. Can you help?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FloridaDj I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

swcproduct
Local Performer

Hello,

I’m a new artist and my music is live on Pandora but when I search my name to claim my profile nothing comes up. My artist name is Illacat and my profile link is https://pandora.app.link/W0RdndUNSrb.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@swcproduct I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

joshtoss
Local Performer

Can not claim my Artist page Josh Todd https://www.pandora.com/artist/josh-todd/ARrgvXqw5nKP4f6 because AMP searc does not find it.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@joshtoss I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

dougPANx9
Local Performer

My album was distributed to Pandora via Tunecore.  It's now on Pandora but it is not

available for station listening nor are any of the songs. In other words, I cannot use it to create

a new station; or to add to an existing station. That's the whole reason to have the songs

out there. Any hel

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dougPANx9 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

Yrm_Tayto
Local Performer

Hi My Artist name is Yrm_Tayto but there are two different profiles of the same name one has a song of Find me a way and one has Choppa

I want both on the same profile i need help with it i want it on the Yrm_Tayto profile not the other one that has like Yrm Tayto

There both my songs i need to put it on the same profile

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Yrm_Tayto I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

TPESCO
Local Performer

Team, been trying for a couple months now checking back occasionally to see if my artist becomes an option to claim in the drop down , however it does not show up ... how can you assist me? This is for artist TP & Esco https://www.pandora.com/artist/tp-and-esco/ARkcm9rV3jb9g99 

I am the owner/ manager/artist.  
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @TPESCO. 👋

I created a support case with our Artist Support team for you. Someone should be in touch via email soon. Please keep in eye out for their message. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Cocktailsat6
Opening Act

Hi Alyssa and Adam! Can you open a ticket so I can claim my solo artist account ? I am on Pandora as Mark Kirby & Renee Myara (and also as  “Cocktails at 6”) Some of my solo songs recently got released on Pandora but I don’t see my name yet, as only “Mark Kirby”. Thanks!! 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Cocktailsat6. 👋

Definitely! I've gone ahead and created an email support case for you. Someone from our Artist Support team will reach out to you via email.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

gvmusicofficial
Local Performer

Hello, I've released my first song and it's available on pandora and all the other platforms, but I can't find my artist page. I have the song link, but not the page. How should I proceed?

- My song link

0 Kudos

therapyproof
Local Performer

Hello,

Artist "Theo Hartman" appears twice in Pandora (2 separate artist listings).  This is a request to merge them into one artist "Theo Hartman".

I am the artist, please let me know if I need to supply any additional info.  Thank you, -Theo

0 Kudos