Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @yurial. 🤝

BenBrooke123
Local Performer

To be clear.  The real "Threads Of Life" by the band Alco album, is Rock band and Orchestra on the 1st. Side consisting of three combined songs,

And the second side Starting with a moog synthesizer on "Waiting to be Born" with a full band and full band on the next 3 tracks.  The rest of side 2 consists of close harmony of the The Itchen College Barbershopers.

If you know who uploaded their own music with our name and our Album cover, (black script on red background,) please let me know.

Thanks, ben brooke. 

0 Kudos

BenBrooke123
Local Performer

Hi Adam, it seems the AMP team doesn't understand the issue.  The meta data is correct with scan of Album cover and list of songs.

The problem is that the music is someone else, very unlike the 1st side of rock band and Orchestra and second side 1st 4 songs of a full band playing.

This person is a male solo or duo with guitar.  Could you please let me know who uploaded this so we can make them aware of our copyright.  We have recently rereleased this Album on CD with Seelie Digital, UK.  It's important that buyers hear our songs as recorded in 1974. The album is very rare and sells for over $1000.  The limited issue CD is selling out fast.

Please let me know who uploaded the Album so we can rectify the situation without legal action.

Thankyou, ben brooke. 

Member of the band ALCO, and Musician on the Album:

"Threads Of Life." by Alco.

Thanky

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BenBrooke123 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

BenBrooke123
Local Performer
Re:  Copyright infringement. Threads Of Life by Alco.The uploads as named above are unauthorised.  Please remove them from your playlist.Sincerely, Ben Brooke, songwriter with Alco.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BenBrooke123 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

thatroom
Local Performer

I'm (as in I am) the artist Efficacious, and whenever I submit a new album through CDbaby, it shows up as a separate group. There are two different "efficacious" groups, one with two albums and one with another. I'd like to have all three albums currently on your service to be conglomerated under the one Name Efficacious. 

thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thatroom I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mightysween I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

paulasha2014
Local Performer
0 Kudos

eddieaich
Local Performer

I submitted a track for distribution in 2017 via CDBaby. Today, I submitted a track via Distrokid. As a result, there are now 2 artist profiles and when I go to Amp to try and claim an artist, my name does not show on the list. How do I consolidate these? Thanks.

eddieaich_0-1663375629673.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eddieaich I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@paulasha2014 To clarify, are you the artist, and is this your music on Pandora?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

jimjaj97
Local Performer

My songs are being affiliated with an artist with the same name and is being connected with his music. How can I claim my songs?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jimjaj97 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

thehardlucksoul
Local Performer

Option to add albums / songs to a station is greyed out: https://www.pandora.com/artist/the-hard-luck-souls/believer/ALZvKr4wvJ24b7V

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thehardlucksoul To clarify, are you the artist, and is this your station on Pandora?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

kofiyourstruly
Local Performer

I’m an independent artist, and my music was successfully submitted. However I don’t see my station. How can this be fixed?

0 Kudos

thehardlucksoul
Local Performer

Hi Adam, I am the artist, yes.

0 Kudos