1,273 Replies

paulasha2014
Local Performer
Yes, I am. That is why I am asking.

~Asha

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@paulasha2014 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

MVB
Local Performer

My new song PSD just got uploaded to the wrong account on pandora . It got added to a different MVB, but my name is (MVB.) I know it’s an honest mistake. But I would like to have my music under my account not someone else’s . Please contact me back so we can figure how to fix this problem as soon as possible . Thank you 

I also have 4 more songs getting released the 31st of October and the 1st of nov. 22 and I really don’t want to have to deal with this on every one of those releases!! Hope to hear back from someone soon. Thank you 

mod edit: merged comments
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @MVB. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep everything organized: Support for Artists

Since we don't currently offer support for artists on the community, I've created an email support case for you. Someone from our AMP / Artist Support team will reach out to you to offer further assistance.

Please keep an eye out for their email soon. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos

Stouak
Underground

Hello.

My album "Legyny" is listed under the wrong Stouak artist name, move it to the actual Stouak artist here:
https://www.pandora.com/artist/stouak/AR7qjrznv4ddX76

Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stouak I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

queenesther
Local Performer

HELP!

Someone else's albums are on my official artist page. Could you please remove them?

The Queen Sings (LIve) https://www.pandora.com/artist/queen-esther/the-queen-sings-live/ALZkmhmJvq2XgPX

Coloured By God https://www.pandora.com/artist/queen-esther/coloured-by-god/ALlm6Zgz7df5vlJ

Thank you,
Queen Esther

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@queenesther I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

terry0johnson19
Underground

Hi, i am trying to claim my artist profile but when i go to pandora amp my artist name is not there. Here is the link to the song 

https://pandora.app.link/E8Og9UFmNub, and also i dont see my other releases either. TerryO is my artist name

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@terry0johnson19 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

terry0johnson19
Underground

Awesome, appreciate it!!

8Phoenix8
Underground

Any news? So far the wrong Artist and wrong artist photo is still there 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @terry0johnson19. 😁

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@8Phoenix8 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

SHAEL
Local Performer

Hello! Please could you help me . I am trying to claim my artist page and is not showing up Shael la dama del sur. Could you please help? I also see that i have 3 profiles. is there a way we can combine them. My album has 13 songs - please and thank you . 

christianluna
Local Performer

I am attempting to claim my artist profile and I can't find my artist name to link to.  My music is on Pandora.  https://www.pandora.com/artist/christian-luna/AR776JPqzm3VgVq.  Please provide assistance on claiming my profile.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SHAEL I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@christianluna I have created a ticket with our support team for you.

0 Kudos

toby3d
Local Performer

At the moment of registration a number was automatically added to my username. Trying to open the Pandora profile URL without it leads to an empty private profile. Someone registered a profile using my username, which I use to confirm the artist's profile. I would like to use this username for my profile, if necessary, I'm ready to confirm the association of the username with my identity.

0 Kudos

8Phoenix8
Underground

Any luck? Have they fixed it yet? 🙂 it's because I have another person's face on my profile and it's confuses my fans. Thanks for checking in on my situation 👍🏾 if you can plz let me know.  

0 Kudos