Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@8Phoenix8 I will have someone from our AMP team reach out to you via email again.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@toby3d I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

svulcano
Underground

My artist name is Sammy Vulcano and my music is already up on Pandora. I'd like to use PMA but "Sammy Vulcano" doesn't show up in the Artist Name search box on the Claim your artist page?

Can you help?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@svulcano I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

Dak703
Local Performer

hello My song was also listed under the wrong artist. Can it be moved? 

Uploaded track from distrokid.

https://pandora.app.link/JRifYjNh1ub

Correct Artist page here. 

https://pandora.app.link/c3W9uuQh1ub

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dak703 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

VOLORES
Local Performer

Hello,

Our song submission was recently approved and is now listed on Pandora, however we still cannot claim our VOLORES artist page as it does not show up when we search it in the artist bar. Is there a way to fix this so that we can claim our page? 

Thank you,

Shelby

VOLORES

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@VOLORES I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

Xceforthewin
Local Performer

I am currently trying to claim my artist as well but it is not popping up even though i can see my songs have been uploaded already. Thank you for the assistance!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Xceforthewin I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

ElijahMcfall63
Local Performer

  

42DC9BEE-5B9B-440D-9CE1-34C251CC0B7A.png

49F8E529-2A06-4E72-BE26-36170A7093D7.png

913FEB10-E71D-44AB-8EE5-126320656C77.png

E5CE5387-0D33-49AD-8101-931049983CD9.png

Same because y’all have done me wrong for two years now … and I know other ppl are getting paid off my plays … on top

of the fact y’all created 3 different accounts yet can’t place them on 1 profile that’s the correct artist smfh I know I’m loosing out because I check my stat and **ahem**s everywhere because y’all don’t pay attention 

@AdamPandora 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ElijahMcfall63 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

Dholmes
Local Performer

@AlyssaPandoraI'm experiencing the same thing. My artist name is YKD (Christian Rapper) - previously had "Christian Rapper" added to my name. There is another rapper with the same name YKD. He continues to release explicit music and it's not good for my brand. This is causing my listener-ship to fall....please help with this! BTW - I did request my artist profile through Pandora AMP. The other YKD artist has a song up under my name YKD (Christian Rapper) called Talk to me (feat. qetsia)

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dholmes I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

StudioBotz
Local Performer

I am trying to claim artist on amp. We have music uploaded on Pandora through distrokid, however when I go to claim the artist it does not show up in the field. But, when i go to actual app and search for artist it pops up. What do I do to claim artist?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@StudioBotz I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

StudioBotz
Local Performer
Thank you!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @StudioBotz.

0 Kudos

Rapid-Fire
Local Performer

How do I post my music on pandora

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rapid-Fire I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos