Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

Dak703
Local Performer

Song uploaded through distro is under the wrong name

Any help here? I tried contacting pandora and distro.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Dak703 I do see you have an open case with our AMP team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Certain
Local Performer

I recently distributed music after an album that I released with another artist. Pandora is the only streaming platform that is not adding my music to one artist page. I now have 3 artist accounts when I search my music (Certain T X Space Kase, Certain T and Certain T). I also distributed a single (Wanna Know) last week which has not been added to any of these accounts, however my new single (About Time) was distributed today on a new artist account. Is there a way that I can combine my artist pages on Pandora into one? Again, this seems to only be happening with Pandora and no other digital streaming platform.

Thank you,

Certain T

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Certain I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

Braddocklee
Local Performer

My artist name is Braddock Lee and it shows in Pandora along with the track but when I try to claim it on amp.pandora.com it doesn't show on the drop down list to choose. I tried in multiple browsers and on multiple devices. Please help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Braddocklee I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

terry0johnson19
Underground

My artist name is Terry0 and I have tried to separate my songs from the artist with same name as mine but I can't seem to claim my artist account because my music isn't attached to one

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@terry0johnson19 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

terry0johnson19
Underground
Awesome thanks 😊

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem at all, @terry0johnson19😎

0 Kudos

Yaolow
Local Performer

this is happening to me too i can’t find my artist name to claim? my artist name is “Yaolow”

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Yaolow I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

abisai_aguilar7
Underground

Hi i released my song last night and I couldn't find it in my artist page... turns out pandora made a new artist page for me, and now my regular listeners might not get to hear the new song on their radio stations and such. please merge these two accounts. 

here are the links for the artist pages:

https://pandora.app.link/qtzbYCIvCvb

https://pandora.app.link/vAG5NzHvCvb

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@abisai_aguilar7 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

vikario031
Local Performer

My songs are on Pandora, but when I try to claim my artist profile my name doesn't show up in the list of suggestions. Maybe this has something to with the name being in Russian. Please advise on how I can claim the profile. Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vikario031 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

jswilliams001
Local Performer

Is this the right place to report this? It has not been fixed.

0 Kudos

MagnusMedia
Local Performer
I'm writing on behalf Magnus Media and our client, Alexander Delgado Hernandez.
We need to report the following song  "Se acercan tus días" from Ricky Rou, that is using an artwork with our client's image. 
On the artwork you can clearly see Alexander Delgado Hernandez on the right using a black jacket/hoodie. This image has NOT been approved by our client. 
Name of the track: "Se acercan tus días"
Name of the artist: Ricky Rou

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jswilliams001 To clarify, is this your music that is on Pandora?

If so, let me know and I can help get you in touch with our AMP team for further assistance.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MagnusMedia I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.