RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

Armagedon
Local Performer

My artist page Armagedon is active, but it doesn't show up when I try to claim my page in AMP.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Armagedon I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

toastedweasel
Underground

I have a question about a submission.  I have a submission that has been in review since Dec 29th.  I understand that you guys don't set a time limit for approval, but is there any way to know if I am still in consideration?  If my submission is rejected, will I be informed of that?   Thanks very much.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@toastedweasel I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

chemosit
Local Performer

My music is on Pandora and my artist page is live, but my name does not appear in the artist list for me to claim. This is my artist page:  https://www.pandora.com/artist/timothy-conan-young/ARrkvmq35lKbn66

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chemosit I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

Sarajademusic
Local Performer

I’m having the same issue,

Artist: Sara Jade song: Overboard 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sarajademusic I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

producedbyso
Local Performer

Hi Adam, I'm also having a similar issue.  I have 5 songs under my artist name SØ, but none of them are aligned with my artist profile.  I also cannot select my artist name when trying to claim it on AMP because it doesn't show up.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@producedbyso I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

Chronic15
Underground

Big list of  Playlist  Been playing  your plays and been playing a while.  I ain't playin😛

0 Kudos

TheTexicansBand
Local Performer

Hey Adam I had a question bud. I am an artist and I have a song that was released on pandora . The song plays but for some reason it doesn’t start a station with my song . It just plays that single song and that’s it. Can you please help me bro? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TheTexicansBand I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

wimtapley
Local Performer

Hey,

My artist page is live on Pandora, but doesn't show up when I go to claim my artist on the Pandora Amp page. The artist name won't pop up in the drop down menu. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wimtapley I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

MGzzMusic
Local Performer

I have been trying to find my song on Pandora for the longest time and I finally found out that it is listed under the wrong Miguel Gonzalez. I wrote the song, recorded it, mixed it and mastered it. I am attaching the link to my song and you can see is under a different artist that doesn't even do the same style of music. I have been trying to get this solved but have been unsuccessful. Any advice?

Thank you

https://pandora.app.link/H91PcUJoyxb

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MGzzMusic I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

0 Kudos

Aso_Breezey
Local Performer

I'm trying to add Aso Breezey to my stations but its not working neither.

0 Kudos

GeraldPandora
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus
Pandora Moderator - Emeritus

Thanks for letting us know @Aso_Breezey!

I've passed this feedback to our curation team so they can take a closer look and help create that station for you.

In the meantime, it looks like you're an artist, I suggest submitting a request to join our Pandora for Creators Community forum as well.

By joining, you can receive help, connect with creators, and discover more about the effective marketing tools in AMP.

Hope this helps and hope to see you around more! :pandora:

Gerald | Community Moderator
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Follow us on Twitter @ PandoraSupport

Liltdwrld
Underground

Hey I’m just had the idea to post all my beats and music on here but I don’t know how and also how do I transfer my music from band lab to pandora and Spotify 

0 Kudos