Support for Artists

RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

TannerPandora

Hey @warriorgirl111! Thanks for posting. 

I moved your message over to a thread specific for Artists: Artist Support The other thread is for listeners that notice errors in bio/lyrics for artist on Pandora. 

I've let our Artist Support team know about this. Someone will get back to you as soon as they can. 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

MrCSA2k
Local Performer

I'm able to submit two artists entries for reviewing. 1st Artist: Ms. Day - Walk (UPC: 859740395682) & 2nd Artist: LooseKannon TakeOff - Vibe Now (UPC: 193666417685). I'm unable to submit both records and I need both records submitted and approved to be added to my Music Review Playlist).

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MrCSA2k It looks like you have already been in touch with our AMP team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, make sure to reply back directly to the email thread you already have open with them.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! 😁

MrCSA2k
Local Performer

I have not received any response on my request yet. Can you please help me with this one? I didn't know that I was replying or requesting from the same department. I've never been on this response sight so I was a little unsure and unfamiliar with the process. Can you help me with my request?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MrCSA2k It looks like their reply to your initial contact was sent on July 25, 2020 at 4:53 PM.

If you aren't seeing that in your email inbox, you may want to check your junk/spam folder to make sure our AMP team's messages aren't getting filtered out.

In the meantime, I will have them try reaching out to you once more via email.

Please be on the lookout for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

Tamilanth
Local Performer

I have my music on Pandora but When I went to claim my Artist Profile

That is profile is not listed on the search bar in the claim artist profile menu

Artist Name: Tamilanth

Thank you

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Tamilanth! - thanks for posting to community.

I've moved your message over to our Artist Support thread in Community Chat. 

I've gone ahead and contacted our Artist Support team to further help with this. They will reach out as soon as they can.

Please be on the look out for their email. Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

AMA
Underground

still...no one has reached out and i cant claim my artist.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AMA I checked in with our AMP team and they mentioned they sent you an email on May 18, 2020 at 1:57 PM.

If you aren't seeing that message in your inbox, you may want to check your junk/spam folder to make sure their messages aren't getting filtered out.

In the meantime, they will also be sending you an additional message to see if that helps.

Macale
Local Performer

Hello I am also having the same problem. I  am unable to claim my artist profile for Macale even though it shows myself as artist in the artist field. My album Love Again is live on Pandora   

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Macale. 👋

I've escalated your issue to our Artist / AMP support team for further assistance. Someone should be in touch soon via email to help.

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Macale
Local Performer

Thank you!

DeathKnellMusic
Local Performer

Hiya!

On August 5, 2019 I released a 5 song EP for my band, Death Knell, through Distrokid. The EP contains 5 songs:  Nashville, Just Stay Down, Heave, Boom Click, Take You to Meet the Lord 

logging in to amp.pandora.com with my account, I can't seem to find any of these songs, nor the Artist page that we might be able to claim. 

I wanted to ask if you could help us locate this, because on August 15th we are releasing 4 more tracks to Pandora that will, theoretically, go to the same page - and we would really like to be able to customize said page to point to the rest of our content.

Let me know if you can help and thanks!

-Chris 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DeathKnellMusic I have escalated your feedback over to our AMP team.

They will be contacting you privately via email to further assist with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 🤝

bobbydeucé
Local Performer

Not sure how to label this.

Hello, my artist name is Bobby Deucé and when you look on Pandora, you will find 2 Bobby Deucé profiles with different albums under them. These are all my albums and I need them merged so there is just one Bobby Deucé profile. Oddly enough when I claimed Bobby Deucé, it claimed the first profile, but not the one with the most recent albums added.

I believe this is due to the fact that I had one distributor for my first album, then left to distribute through Distrokid. So if anyone could help me or direct me to the right place so I can fix this issue and not confuse my listeners, that would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

Bobby

TannerPandora

Hi @bobbydeucé

Thanks for posting to community. I moved you message over to our Artist Support thread to help keep things tidy. 

I've escalated this to our Artist Support team. They'll be happy to help out as soon as they can. Be on the look out for their response via email. 

Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

savagedee
Underground

hi i am duane cade a artist with five songs live on pandora but my songs keep going under madman mezzy please help????

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @savagedee - I moved your message to the Artist Support thread. 

I've let our Artist Support team know about this. They will follow up with you via email as soon as they can. 

Please be on the look out for their response. Thanks!

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

BuddhaMane
Local Performer

My music was approved for submission. BuddhaMane- Be Enough. The artist name is BuddhaMane. I can’t find the name to claim it! Please help. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BuddhaMane I moved your post to this thread to keep the Community organized.

I'll have someone from our AMP team reach out to you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝