RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

BuddhaMane
Local Performer

Should I still be expecting a reply for my issue? What are the usual wait times? Thank you for your time, I just want to make sure I didn’t miss anything.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BuddhaMane Due to a large influx of contacts our support team has received, they have still not had a chance to get to your message.

I have reached out to them once more to let them know you are still waiting for a reply to the case I created for you with them.

Thanks again for your patience - they should be in touch with you soon. 🤝

firetowerent
Local Performer

Hi we're having a similar problem with one of our artist's music profile here showing releases not by him but under the same name.

0 Kudos

savagedee
Underground

hi now my picture is saved i got 7 songs live now but it still says madman mezzy please help

i have 7 songs live on pandora but cant find my artist name so i can claim it

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@savagedee It looks like you have already been in contact with our AMP team regarding this issue.

Keep an eye out for their email reply to your last message, and they will be happy to look into this further with you.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@firetowerent I am going to have someone from our AMP team contact you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

gerberley
Local Performer

my music is now licensed ho do i change status on pandora so my music will show up in organic playlists?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @gerberley. 👋

To keep the community space organized, I moved your post over to this existing thread: Artist Support 

I've escalated your issue to our AMP / Artist Support team via email. Someone will be reaching out to you to help with this as we don't offer artist support on the community. 

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

orphantown
Local Performer

Hi folks - I've uploaded a bunch of singles via DistroKid and I'm able to claim the according to the UPC numbers. But I can't locate two songs in Pandora. both were submitted years ago. I know this might be a DistroKid problem, so I sent them a query, too. But their support isn't great, thought I'd see if anyone here could help.  Cheers.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@orphantown I will have someone from AMP team contact you privately via email to assist with this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

0 Kudos

Kroshet
Local Performer

My fans are saying they cant hear my music on your site?

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Kroshet! Thanks for posting. 

I moved your message over to our Artist Support thread because it sounds like you're having trouble with your music on Pandora. 

I've contacted someone from our Artist Support team, they will follow up with you as soon as they can. 

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

heavyonthewrist
Local Performer

Im having an issue with this can you please help

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @heavyonthewrist. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community! :pandora:

Since we don't offer Artist / AMP support via community, I've escalated your issue to that team so they can assist via email. Someone will be in touch soon to help out. 

Appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

orphantown
Local Performer

Hi, not sure if anyone followed up on this, I don't think I received an email about my ticket.

The UPCs for the songs in question are:

Thanks for your help!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@orphantown It looks like our AMP team sent you an email on August 20, 2020 at 3:43 PM.

If you aren't seeing that message, you may want to check your junk/spam folder to make sure their messages aren't getting filtered out.

This being said, I have reached out to them again on your behalf, and they have confirmed that they will be sending you another email to further assist.

Thanks again for all your patience with this.

kaddasheekoff
Local Performer

I don’t see any Biography or Lyrics on my Artist Page: the name of my Artist is Kadda Sheekoff 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @kaddasheekoff - thanks for posting to community.

I moved your message over to our Artist support thread.

I've contacted someone from our Artist Support team to reach out to you. They will be contacting you as soon as they can via the email on your community profile. 

Please be on the look out for their reply. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

DanielBlake
Local Performer

My music is already available on Pandora.  however, when I go to claim my artist profile my artist name/account doesn't show up  The only other option is to submit my music which has already been done.  Not sure what I need to do...please help. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DanielBlake Our AMP team can help with this.

I will have them contact you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

For future reference, you can also contact them directly by submitting a message through our help page

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝