RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

LojaRich
Underground

😣I'm very concerned because I'm an artist trying my best to get my music out there and Pandora has it listed as a search-only track, meaning... the user has to manually search for it and play it through my artist page. There is no way to "start station from this track" as the option is greyed out and I'm assuming this means it will not appear in any stations; is that correct? If so, what do I have to pay to have it appear in stations?

Thanks.
- S

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LojaRich I am going to have someone from our AMP team contact you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

0 Kudos

AMA
Underground

still...Once again...........no one has reached out and i cant claim my artist. This is getting pretty annoying. and ive checked my spam and junk.

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @AMA 

I checked in with AMP team and I see a response from them on August 3, 2020 at 3:59 PM and your reply to their message shortly after on August 3, 2020 at 6:07 PM. 

Sounds like you're still having trouble, I've asked them to follow up with you. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

AMA
Underground

I responded a while ago but I still don't have access to my artist and can't find it when I go to claim

0 Kudos

iamsnowghost
Local Performer

Hello. I'm trying to use amp.pandora.com/claim-artist to claim my artist profile, but the dropdown that lets you select an artist doesn't show my artist profile when I type the name in. It shows a collaborative name between me and a friend of mine, but not my solo artist page. When searching Pandora, my artist page and music comes up just fine. Any help appreciated.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@iamsnowghost Our AMP team can help with this - I will have them contact you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@butterthanyou It looks like you already have an open case with our AMP team regarding this issue.

If you have any further questions, make sure to reply back directly to the email thread you have going with them.

In the future, you can also contact them directly by submitting a message through our help page.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

yoboytay4real
Local Performer
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yoboytay4real Someone from our AMP team will be contacting you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

peacerocking
Local Performer

I currently have my own artist station as an independent artist,  and have recently added a band mate who has written his own material and also we have collaborations. Do we need to try and get him his own artist station for his music, or can we submit his music and our collaborations under my artist station, and just add his artist name to my station on individual songs we submit?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @peacerocking! Thanks for posting to community.

I moved your message over to our Artist Support thread and escalated your question to the appropriate team to help out.

They'll be replying via the email address associated with your community profile. Please be on the look out. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

HoracioPatino
Local Performer

I’m Horacio Patiño and have two singles in Pandora “Cuando no estás” and “Muriendo de Amor” I try to claim my artist profile, but my Artis Name doesn't show up. Can you please help me out whit this issue? 

0 Kudos

enkiisgod
Local Performer

I have songs on Pandora but when I search for my name/artist profile it isn't showing up. Can someone help me with this please? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HoracioPatino Our AMP team can help with this - I will have them contact you via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@enkiisgod I will have someone from our AMP team contact you privately via email to help look into this.

LucidDaDreamGod
Local Performer

Same thing happened to me, I have Music dropped under Lucid the Dream God and it shows I have three cacao units but when I go to search it to claim it none of them pop up 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @LucidDaDreamGod. 👋

Thanks so much for posting on the Pandora Community!

I've escalated your issue to our AMP / Artist Support team for further assistance.

Please keep a look out for their email soon. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

tyonebradford
Local Performer

how you upload my music

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tyonebradford Our AMP team can help with this - I will have them contact you via email to provide you with some additional information.

0 Kudos