RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

hittacastro
Underground

im having the same issues... I have my music on Pandora but When I went to claim my Artist Profile... That is profile is not listed on the search bar in the claim artist profile menu

Artist Name: Hitta Castro

Please Help, Thank you

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hittacastro I will have our AMP team send you an email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

0 Kudos

winterpalace
Local Performer

Hi,

I am a new artist on Pandora and my music is not available for station listening.  How can I resolve?

winterpalace

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@winterpalace Someone from our AMP team will be contacting you privately via email to help answer any questions you have.

garywayne
Local Performer

Hello,

Please add me to the list of folks who are not able to create stations for artists or songs. I'm trying to create a station for artist Gary Wayne Hudgins and songs Silent Night Train, Smile On Me (Instrumental), Honkey Tonk Heaven, Whatever Happens (Instrumental), Hearts Waltz (Instrumental). Thank you for your help, I'm very excited to be on Pandora!

Gary Wayne Hudgins

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@garywayne I am going to have someone from our AMP teach contact you privately via email since this involves your music on Pandora.

daydaymusic
Local Performer

Good afternoon,

We just released new music under the name DAYDAY. It shows up on Pandora under another existing artist with the same name. Is there a way to separate the profiles?

This is our release:

https://www.pandora.com/artist/dayday/what-it-takes-single-explicit/ALhVk5ZXtxj9c9q

This is the artist that is not us:

https://www.pandora.com/artist/dayday/ARz4c7Jk3g7z9xK

Thank you so much

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@daydaymusic Someone from our AMP team will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🤝

@mickeywilsonsfx  I just collected Dramata for my own personal playlist. Really cool tune. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

mickeywilsonsfx
Local Performer

Hey thank you so much, I really appreciate the kind words. Same to you, Happy Holidays!

Gavin
Local Performer

I’m having the same issue. My song “Blessing” is live but I can’t claim my profile “Icyboi Productions”.

0 Kudos

@garywayne  I just heard your song "Silent Night Train", I must say that was an awesome tune. I added it to my Christmas and Holiday playlist. I am also going to check out your other songs as well. Have a Happy and safe New Year. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

garywayne
Local Performer

Thanks Mo, you made my day! Happy New Year!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gavin I will have our AMP team reach out to you privately via email for assistance with this.

MrMustangMedina
Underground

I have 5 songs live However I cannot claim my artist profile please help.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MrMustangMedina I have created a ticket for you with our AMP team.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience! 

ianvalor
Local Performer

Hello! My release All Right All Riot (Ian Valor and The Vendettas artist) was recently made Live.  However, I cannot claim the artist through Pandora AMP (name is not available).  I'm unable to create a station and listeners are saying they can't create an Ian Valor and The Vendettas station either.  How can I resolve this?  Thank you! 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ianvalor I will have our AMP team reach out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

ianvalor
Local Performer

Awesome!  Thank you @AdamPandora.  I'll look for the email from the AMP team!

Kingteo1nonly
Local Performer

I'm having the exact same problem as well everytime I try and search my name I can't find it but I'm live on Pandora 

0 Kudos