RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

BasicWorldRadio
Local Performer

I'm trying to sign the AMP user agreement with "/" keep getting unable to read red lines . Is there a way to get past this? I signed everything else properly.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BasicWorldRadio I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Joelh1296
Local Performer

Hello I recently released an album that is now live on pandora but when I go to claim my artist profile nothing shows up. Is there any way to fix this so I can claim my profile ? Thanks to anyone that replies! 

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Joelh1296. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Support for Artists

A member from our AMP / Artist Support team will be in touch privately via email to offer further assistance with your profile.

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

FPC5150
Opening Act

hey pandora famliy just wnated to know if there's a area for press release for artist to send ?

@FPC5150 , I don't know, but one of these four will know. They are the moderator's for Pandora. @ErickPandora , @AdamPandora , @TannerPandora , and @AlyssaPandora . Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

c_ramsey7
Local Performer

I am also having the same issue:

"

the form says this:

Please type your name with a “/” before and after it, as your legally binding e-signature:

I have typed my name every way I think this works, none of it works, can someone please type  a fake name with how " /" is supposed to look around it.

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!"

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@c_ramsey7 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

all i know is that you have to use a second party to upload songs to Pandora. hope this helps

Take Care. Epik Table Flip (˚Õ˚)ر ~~~~╚╩╩╝

scandalvision
Local Performer

If an  artist  is accepted and has  an album on pandora.  Is the artist automatically given a station?  I see the greyed out create station link for my band floating holiday.  Album is there but I’m unable to see the band name when I attempt to claim in AMP page, seems to be a common issue:  in all the threads I never see a solution. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@scandalvision I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

GTODDraco
Local Performer

I’m trying to set up my Amp account but can’t find myself when I try to claim artist. My song “Muddy Professor” is currently streaming on pandora. Please help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GTODDraco I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

Skgoss86
Local Performer

Trying to claim myself as an artist for AMP, but my name won't appear. I see others have had the same issue. I'm trying to claim myself (artist name: Sarah Still) for my AMP profile but my name doesn't come up in the search box. My music is currently on Pandora, though. Thanks.

mod edit: format

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Skgoss86. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Support for Artists

In the meantime, I've escalated your issue to our AMP / Artist Support team. Someone will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

GTODDraco
Local Performer

I have the same issue. Artist name is GTOD Draco. Please help me get this solved. Thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GTODDraco I moved your new message back under the original one you posted as I wanted to make sure you saw my reply above.

Keep an eye out for an email coming from our AMP team.

Thanks again for your patience! 

shayabarry
Local Performer

I am also having trouble Claiming an Artist on AMP

I submitted a song and it is live, but I am unable to find my artist name on AMP. 

Thanks for the help!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shayabarry I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

ClayLutz
Local Performer

Was this ever rectified.  I also have submissions that are set to go live 3/22/2021.  The Instant gratification track is supposed to be live already.  I can see on my claylutz.hearnow.com page that there have been 8 clicks on the Pandora button that already uploads when music is submitted, but for all I know, those clicks go to a redirect page that says the music is unavailable.

Clarence E Lutz
0 Kudos