RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

ConsciousAsylum
Local Performer

We have 5 albums we have done and would like others to hear it on Pandora. What is the process to achieve this goal? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ClayLutz I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

ClayLutz
Local Performer

Thank You Adam!

Clarence E Lutz

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @ClayLutz. 😁

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ConsciousAsylum Our AMP team can help answer any questions you have about this process.

I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Z_zone29
Local Performer

I'm having a little trouble claiming an artist. My artist, "ZFM" already has three albums out on Pandora, but it still does not show up on the claim page. Some help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Z_zone29 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

GlobalDon
Local Performer

How do I claim my artist page?

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @GlobalDon. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this. Someone from our AMP / Artist Support team will reach out to you directly via email to offer further assistance. Please keep an eye out for their email. 📬

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

MihiVox
Local Performer

This same EXACT thing is happening to me. I have four songs streaming on Pandora and I can't seem to claim my artist page because it's not finding my name. VERRY frustrating.

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @MihiVox. 👋

Appreciate you taking the time to let us know about this. Someone from our AMP / Artist Support team will reach out to you directly via email to offer further assistance. 

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

JohnSuttonMusic
Local Performer

Hi I'm unable to create a station from any tracks by John Sutton. I'll use the track Alina's Theme (Main Theme) as an example but it's true for all over all releases. 

Thanks for your help!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JohnSuttonMusic I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

IzzySavides
Local Performer

Hello, my artist name is Izzy Savides but when I search to claim the account, my name doesn't show up. I only have one release called Trip Letters

0 Kudos

AR7
Local Performer

how do i upload my music and podcasts 

AR7
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@IzzySavides I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AR7 I have escalated your question over to our AMP team so they can further assist.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

cubanG
Local Performer

@AdamPandora 

hey i'm having issues claiming my artist page my artist name is now showing up can you guys fix this ?

artist name : TREY FAITH

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cubanG Our AMP team can help with this.

I will have them contact you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

ChrisTongMusic
Local Performer

Hi. My single, Space Girl 2, was just released today and is now appearing on Pandora.

https://pandora.app.link/jTYjJzBC6eb

However, there is no cover art appearing! I’ve included the correct cover art. Could you help? Thanks!    

Chris Tong

8E81A30A-4A1C-4A5B-AB19-B159AE6193CF.jpeg

0 Kudos