Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ChrisTongMusic I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

ChrisTongMusic
Local Performer

It looks like the cover art now appears! So either the problem somehow fixed itself, or the AMP team fixed it. Thanks so much!

Chris

nodrinksforjimm
Local Performer

Hey Adam - I am having the same issue.  I have to approved releases (Artist - No Drinks for Jimmy) which are active, but when I go to claim my artist, they are not listed as an option and I can't go forward.  Any help would be great

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear that, @ChrisTongMusic😎

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nodrinksforjimm I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

yanzielpr
Local Performer

Hey, why I don't see my artist name on (claim an artist) box ? 

yanzielpr_0-1617570845836.png

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@yanzielpr Our AMP team can help look into this further with you.

They will be reaching out to you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.`

JOSEPH-HRADISKY
Local Performer

Joseph-hradisky

I am also having the same issue - the song title is 'just a minute' which can be found on pandora with artist name of joseph p hradisky jr but I cannot create an amp because it can't find the artist name.

Best way to contact me is at XXXX@

I can also be found at cdbaby.Com under joseph p hradisky jr along with song title 'just a minute' among others

Thank you for your time

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info, Format

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JOSEPH-HRADISKY I will have our AMP team reach out to you privately via email to further assist with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos

chuloseason
Local Performer

I'm unable to claim my artist profile Chulo Ramon and also unable to start a station with any of my music despite it all being live

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chuloseason I am going to have someone from our AMP team send you an email to help look into this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

dlockeretz
Local Performer

Hi Pandora community - newb here - I am trying to claim my artist's profile ("Outside Pedestrian") on AMP. The music is live on Pandora but when I go to the AMP page our name doesn't come up as an option in the search window. Any feedback/suggestions are welcome. Thank you in advance!

Sonikdevil
Local Performer

I'm (Sonikdevil) having the very same issue your described above, have you found out why this happens ??? I've had music playing on this site but when it asks me to claim an artist profile,  they won't let me ..and yet my music is definitely on here...

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dlockeretz @Sonikdevil I have created tickets with our AMP team for the both of you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

dlockeretz
Local Performer

Great, thank you!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dlockeretz Always happy to help! 😁

liled115
Local Performer

I need help I've had this issue for many months and waited and waited and waited. I had my artist profile on pandora and I was just missing one song that was at the wrong artist profile that I just needed it corrected to come to my profile since its my song. After many many months of waiting and getting the same response back from Amp support, I recently contacted my distributor about that one song to reach out to you guys since nobody was willing to help me. Now today I find out that now I lost access to my artist profile, my picture  gone and now I have to reclaim that artist profile again. But the issue that I had about one song missing on my profile, now it looks like they didn't just add that one song missing on my profile, but instead adding every song on that artist profile and combined it all with my songs. I need extreme help and dont want to wait 5 or 6 months for this issue to get noticed or cared about. This is my profile- Lil Ed on Pandora | Radio, Songs & Lyrics

These are the 4 songs that dont belong to my profile. I will really appreciate your assistance  because no one  bother to help me these pass months

1. Alone in My Room (Single) (Explicit) by Lil Ed on Pandora | Radio, Songs & Lyrics

2. Vintage Rain (Single) (Explicit) by Lil Ed on Pandora | Radio, Songs & Lyrics

3. Tanto Faz (Single) (Explicit) by Lil Ed on Pandora | Radio, Songs & Lyrics

4. Die / Lie (Single) (Explicit) by Lil Ed on Pandora | Radio, Songs & Lyrics

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @liled115. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this, and I'm sorry to hear that you've had this issue for some time now. 

Unfortunately, we do not offer Artist Support via the Pandora Community. However, I do see that you've been in touch with one of our Artist Support team members via email recently. Please follow up with that individual via email as it looks like it has been escalated to AMP Support.

We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Boborothewise
Local Performer

I have multiple albums on pandora but am unable to claim artist on amp because it does not show up. May I recieve help on this as well? Thanks

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Boborothewise I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.