1,273 Replies

emma2007
Local Performer

idk but we're could it be

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@emma2007 I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

AÏO
Local Performer

I am unable to create a station from my song, Gnosis by AÏO. 

0 Kudos

dr_neiht
Underground

Artist: dr_neiht

Song: Tribal Groove

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AÏO @dr_neiht I have created a tickets with our AMP team for you since you are having issues with your specific stations on Pandora.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

kapiqoo_music_1
Underground

My artist page on Pandora is AKQ MUSIC STUDIOS I have an account with distrokid and I'm unable to create a station on Pandora can you please help me with this?

kapiqoo_music_1
Underground

Hi Adam, sorry for all of the typos my artist name AKQ MUSIC STUDIOS. Thank you for all the help! 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kapiqoo_music_1 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

mannylmensajero
Underground

Hey,

I have an official profile https://pandora.app.link/HHUh7k7HRfb but 3 of my latest songs are landing on another profile with the same name https://pandora.app.link/8554nk9HRfb , is there anyway to migrate the songs onto the official profile? 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @mannylmensajero. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep the community space organized: Support for Artists

Someone from our Artist / AMP Support team will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance.

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

mannylmensajero
Underground

Perfect. Thank you.

@dr_neiht I'm listening to your song now, I like the beat and the rhythm. I will add this to the GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day) post and playlist for tomorrow's post. I will also make mention of you as well. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

dr_neiht
Underground

Awesome! I appreciate it. Glad you like it!

sonikssp
Local Performer

Heya, SONIKSSP is my artist name and I have this issue as well. Would love to make a station seeded by my own work 🙂

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sonikssp Someone from our AMP team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message.

PublicFigure
Local Performer

I am having the same issue.

When I go to claim my artist profile, it doesn't show up. I search "Public Figure" over and over, yet still no success.

Here is the link to our artist page on Pandora: https://www.pandora.com/artist/public-figure/ARwrf9mpmPzhJnP

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PublicFigure I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please keep an eye out for their next email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

Udaii
Local Performer

How to change my artist name?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Udaii I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

GradientBeats
Underground

Same issue with artist “Gradient Beats” can find artist but no way to start station.

0 Kudos