Local Performer

Thanks for your help, Adam!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @DarkNightshade. 😁

Tristansix
Local Performer

I have a similar issue. I do how ever manage my own music as well as another artist. Hoping to get this sorted as well 🤷🏻‍♂️

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tristansix I will check in with our AMP team and have them reach out to you privately via email to assist with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

realahve
Underground

Hello I am having a similar issue to some of the people here with Multiple pages. My music shows multiple artists. All not under the same profile. These are all my songs I'm not sure why they are showing different profile.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@realahve I moved your post over to this existing thread: Support for Artists

I have also created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

realahve
Underground

thank you very much

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @realahve

perlcat45
Local Performer

I also am trying to get my content to appear. I cannot find my name when I search on roku TV, and can find it on the app for Android and on my PC -- but I cannot add my artist's name as a station.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@perlcat45 Our AMP team will be reaching out to you privately via email to help look into this further.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 📬

0 Kudos

Lbceeno
Opening Act

Can you curate my playlist under “ceeno” it has a total of 17songs. I’d like to add these songs to my radio station under “lbceeno” unfortunately they are grayed out..

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Lbceeno. 👋🏽

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Support for Artists

I have also created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

rimanist
Local Performer

Hello my artist page is Rimanist but it wont allow me to claim it. what should i do ?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rimanist I will have someone from our AMP team reach out to you privately via email to help with this.

Please keep an eye out for their message.📬

dtrmusesic
Local Performer

Hello. I'm trying to use amp.pandora.com/claim-artist to claim my artist profile, but the dropdown that lets you select an artist doesn't show my artist profile when I type the name in. When searching Pandora, my artist page and music comes up just fine. Any help appreciated.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dtrmusesic I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

Enaugle
Local Performer

Hi Adam,  my name is Erik Naugle with the band, Twelve Above.  Trying to claim our page but Twelve Above does not show up on AMP.  Thank you for your help.

NautAtlantic
Opening Act

I have recently released 2 new songs, meeting the requirements for Pandora to start a station for my profile and through my songs. So, I thought. Is there any way for me to start a station for my profile?

Respectfully, 

Naut Atlantic

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Enaugle I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NautAtlantic I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.