RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@stermeran I'm glad you shared the link to your music. I clicked it and listened to your song. I liked it.

stermeran
Local Performer

Thanks @UncleBud! Much appreciated.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stermeran No problem - I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

SolarSleeper
Local Performer

@AdamPandora I, too, am having a similar issue. I have two releases live on Pandora under my project Solar Sleeper but when I attempt to claim the artist, Solar Sleeper does not populate in the dropdown list.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SolarSleeper I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

bvavra
Local Performer

Hello @AdamPandora, I have the same problem as SolarSleeper; I can view my artist's profile but am unable to claim it because "Brendan Vavra" does not show up under the list of artists on the artist claim page.  Can you please open a ticket for this as well?  Thanks!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bvavra I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

DJ_Demmerneck
Underground

So I got my Artist name, to show up on my account, with ads included, and I have been playing my own station for 3 hours now, but it does not play any of my songs, and plays other people songs under my Artist name, how come?

DJ Demmerneck
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DJ_Demmerneck I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

Hategroove
Local Performer

Yes we are curious to why our songs aren't available to make stations with other artists? The name is bands name-Hategroove. Ty for your time. 

willchatham
Local Performer

My songs and albums are on Pandora but when I search to claim the artist, I do not show up in AMP.

0 Kudos

scnewber
Local Performer

I am having exactly the same issue.  

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Hategroove I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@willchatham @scnewber I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

zacferens
Local Performer

Do you think you could do that same for me? I have the same problem. Here is my artist profile https://www.pandora.com/artist/stucky/AR53w3vcqclPqm9

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zacferens I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

mrwagstaf
Local Performer

I have the same issue.  Songs went live on Nov. 2nd 2021..... The songs on this playlist are only currently available for radio playback.  I submitted a support request via chat, but have not received an email.  

Artist Mark Richard Wagstaff.

Moderator Edit: Removed Personal Info

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mrwagstaf I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

Please make sure to keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

greglw3
Underground

Hi! November 9th is the latest day I can choose on AMP even though it’s 10 AM CST on November 12. Any idea what happened? 

Greg Allen 

Riding the Beat

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @greglw3. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Support for Artists

Thanks for reporting this. I've gone ahead and created an email case with our AMP / Artist Support team. Someone will be in touch with you soon regarding this issue. Please keep an eye out for email. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024