RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

BadAszJaaz
Local Performer

I have submitted my release to Pandora from Amuse through the Google form. Still one of my songs “It’s A Poston Thing” was placed under another artist name even though I applied correctly for my music to be submitted to Pandora under my artist name

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @BadAszJaaz. 👋

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this. I moved your post over to this existing thread: Support for Artists

Someone from our AMP / Artist Support team will be in touch via email to help out with this. Please keep in eye out for their email message. We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Norbel
Local Performer

I'm having the same problem as well.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Norbel I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

DylanSchoening
Local Performer

I am not able to claim my amp profile either

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DylanSchoening I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

semgdile
Local Performer

I submit my tracks through Distrokid and it shows me that they have been delivered to pandora. But when I search for my artist name and my music on pandora, it doesn't show up 😞

0 Kudos

SamerFanek
Local Performer

Hi @AdamPandora,
I'm in the same boat like others where I can't claim my artist profile due to not finding the artist name via the "claim-artist" page.
Would you mind creating a ticket with the AMP team when you get the chance?

Thanks in advance!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@semgdile @SamerFanek I have created a ticket with our AMP team for the both of you.

ChataFuqop
Underground

Are we able to upload our own songs for people to listen to, to vote wether your song is hot or not?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ChataFuqop I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help answer your question regarding submissions, so please keep an eye out for their message.

jbjmusic
Local Performer

Hi Adam, I am having a similar problem to the people above. My single is available on pandora, but when I search for my artist name with AMP, it does not come up in the suggestions. Please advise on how to resolve this issue. Thanks! 

Jacob Bryant Johnson Music

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @jbjmusic. 👋

Thanks for posting about this, and sorry for any inconvenience. I've created an email case with our AMP Support team for you. Someone will reach out to you regarding this issue. We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

Cocktailsat6
Opening Act

Hi Adam! It’s Mark Kirby (also known as the artist “Cocktails at 6”) You helped me claim that profile a few months back, and now I need your help again. I’m trying to claim my solo work profile. The first song is available on Pandora now, but I’m not listed as an artist when I see search in AMP. Can you create a ticket for me again? The song is called “glutton”. It also features Rene Myara. Thanks! 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem, @Cocktailsat6.

I have created a ticket with our AMP for you.

CMPTmusic
Local Performer

Looking to claim my artist profile and cannot find it in the dropdown either.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CMPTmusic I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

Cocktailsat6
Opening Act

Hi Adam, I haven’t received an email from them yet. Would you mind checking on it? Thanks! 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Cocktailsat6. 👋

Looks like AMP support reached out to you on 11/24/2021. If you didn't receive the email, please be sure to check your spam / junk folder. 

Hope this helps! Let us know if you still haven't received it. 🎧

Helga
Local Performer

Yes I am hearing voices while I'm alone

0 Kudos