Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vrmary I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Rimeog
Local Performer

Hello, one of the musicians on your site stole my cover and didn't pay for it, help me remove my work from his song. I can't find the support button where I can talk to a support agent and provide proof

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rimeog I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Rimeog
Local Performer

Thank you very much!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rimeog Always happy to help!

SapphireBlu
Local Performer

Hello, i've been trying to claim my profile for a hour lol. My song is on pandora but for some reason I can't claim my profile because I don't see my name (Sapphire Blu) I really need help with this please 🙃

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @SapphireBlu. 👋

Nice to see you around the community space.

I moved your post over to this existing thread: Support for Artists

In the meantime, I've gone ahead and created an email case for you with our Artist / AMP Support team. Someone will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance. Please keep an eye out for their message soon. 📬

Thanks for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

LukeThomas
Local Performer

My songs are appearing under another artist with the same name, which is making it impossible for me to appropriately claim my songs. The songs that are my original works are linked below:

https://pandora.app.link/mC028sLaDpb

https://pandora.app.link/v7HXo9MaDpb

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @LukeThomas. 👋

Thank you for reporting this. I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

country2022
Local Performer

Hi Adam,

I recently had my album uploaded to Pandora. I can see the album and songs but when I press the play button nothing happens. Is there anything I need to do to set it up. The album is "All The Songs In Nashville" Artist name is Paul Fronek.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@country2022 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

Lil_Menace
Local Performer

How could I recieve royalties through Pandora?

0 Kudos

Raynku
Local Performer

@TannerPandora @AdamPandora 

I'm trying to claim my artist profile but running into exactly the same issue I ran into before for a different profile - even though my song has been on Pandora for a while, the artist's name doesn't show up in the list of suggestions. Could you please take a look? Last time it was addressed quickly, so hopefully, there is an easy fix for this one as well.

Here's the link for the artist profile 

https://www.pandora.com/artist/ray-kuili/AR7p933qv3f4q42

Thanks

PatrikP
Local Performer

I'm also trying to claim my artist profile, but even though my songs have all been published on Pandora for a long time, my artist name doesn't show up in the list of suggestions. I have already contacted the AMP support three times by mail in the past 6 weeks, but I don't get any response! I kindly ask for a quick response!

Here is the link to my profile: https://www.pandora.com/artist/patrik-pietschmann/ARd3hJcpJx6K62c

Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PatrikP I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lil_Menace I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Raynku I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

8Phoenix8
Underground

Hi, My Album Submission 8phoenix8 is under the wrong Artist with the same name. It should be under Phoenix (TX) but it's under Phoenix (Jazz) which seems to be a group of different songs from different people.

My Album is in this artist's profile 

https://pandora.app.link/cA6NDlTzUpb

And

Phoenix (TX) is this one I want "8phoenix8 " to be in. (This being my Artist Profile.) 

https://pandora.app.link/x12c69OzUpb

Is there a way to fix this because I don't want to have to Claim another profile if I already have an artist profile. 

Please and thank you 😊 🙏🏾 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@8Phoenix8 I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

Jsw111
Local Performer

Yeah I have the same issue with two pages, and my name does not show up when trying to claim.

0 Kudos