Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @CTB. 👋

A member from our Artist Support team would be happy to help with your question. 

Someone will be in touch via email to further assist you. Please keep an eye out for their email soon.

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Katzarecoolz
Local Performer

My songs are under the artist profile "Katist's Excalibur" (https://www.pandora.com/artist/katists-excalibur/ARb9hwXwhh4qZ59) when they should be under the name "Katsuki" (https://www.pandora.com/artist/katsuki/ARtxPnb5257pbn6)

0 Kudos

midwestjunk
Local Performer

We use Distrokid who claims to put music on all these streaming platforms such as Pandora. Well NOT TRUE, Distrokid says Pandora has their own rules. So why claim and charge real $ if this is not the case. Tried to do it through Pandora. What a pain in the **ahem**. Still no streaming for my band which is decent and people have asked why were not on Pandora? My answer is, GO TO SPOTIFY!

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @midwestjunk. 👋

I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep the community space organized: Support for Artists

I've escalated your issue to our Artist / AMP Support team. Someone from the team will email you directly to offer further assistance. Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Katzarecoolz I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

riwolfmusic
Underground

Adam, it appears like my music is live on Pandora but I’m still unable to claim my artist profile.  It does not show up in the drop down menu.  Any help is appreciated!

0 Kudos

Meatrocket69
Local Performer

Hi, I’m a new artist on Pandora (Meatrocket69). I’m not able to create stations from my songs. I’m also not able to claim my artist page. The faq’s don’t address these issues. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

walkingmedicine
Local Performer

I'm having trouble claiming my AMP profile. I see that others are also encountering this problem. 

My music is live on pandora but when I try to claim a profile using my artist name, it does not show up. 

Thank  you, 

Jenny/ Walking Medicine

MrMustangMedina
Underground

How am I suppose to track down my numbers, streams and location where my music is played? Someone please email me at [email]

Moderator Edit: Personal Information

0 Kudos

ayyo_jayy
Local Performer

yeah , me too im having the same issue , dont know how to fix this 

I'm having trouble claiming my AMP profile

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@riwolfmusic I do see you have an open case with our AMP team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@walkingmedicine @ayyo_jayy I have created a ticket with our AMP team for the both of you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Meatrocket69 I have created a ticket with our support AMP for you.

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @MrMustangMedina. 👋

Someone from our AMP / Artist Support team will be in touch via email to offer further assistance. Thanks for your patience during this process! 🎧

Mariongunn2
Local Performer

Hello, I'm experiencing the same issues with Marion Gunn & The Wanted Ones.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mariongunn2 To clarify, are you the artist, Marion Gunn & The Wanted Ones?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Mariongunn2
Local Performer
Yes.
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mariongunn2 Thanks for following up.

I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

kingsmart
Local Performer

Hi, I am trying to claim my artist profile. My stage name is Kingsmart, and I have a single released on pandora already, but i can't find my artist profile so when I try to search my name to claim my artist profile, Please help.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kingsmart I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.