RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

LewisEdwards
Local Performer

Hello, I am trying to claim my artist profile Lewis Edwards and it is not popping up when I am entering the information. Could this be looked into please?

Here is a link to the profile page : https://www.pandora.com/artist/lewis-edwards/AR6P4kfZjkfzxh6

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @LewisEdwards. 👋

Thanks for posting about this. I've gone ahead and created a support ticket with our AMP team for you. Someone will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance with claiming your artist profile.

We appreciate your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

Faidh
Local Performer
Ok sounds good thank you for the quick reply

blazul
Local Performer

If it can be done, I'd like to change my artist name on Pandora. My old name is "BLAZINAZUL" and I'd like for my new name to be "Blazul". This will reflect my name-change on other services, thanks.

0 Kudos

D3NationEnt
Local Performer

I've changed my Artist name, took down all my music, re-released with my new name, and it has went to my old name even though through my distributor it says it's been released through my new name. I need answers of what I can do to fix this problem.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@D3NationEnt I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@blazul I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Lil_Debo
Local Performer

I am currently trying to claim my Artist profile on AMP Pandora, but my Artist profile does not appear in the search bar. What should my next step be to resolve this so that I can have access to my Artist Account? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lil_DeboI have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

3rdMoon
Local Performer

My artist name on pandora is 3rdMoon and I also have like 3 different artist profiles for songs that I've all released and I'm even missing multiple tracks. I am also unable to claim my artist page because it doesn't show up when I searched for it in the claim an artist page. I would like to get this resolved so that my fans who use pandora don't get confuse

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @3rdMoon. 👋

Thanks for posting about this. I've gone ahead and created a support ticket with our AMP team for you. Someone will reach out to you via email to offer further assistance with this.

Thank you for your patience during this process. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

themindofreyrey
Local Performer

Thank you Adam!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @themindofreyrey. 😎

Vroku
Local Performer

I’m an artist who uploads through distrokid and when I go to my artist profile I can listen to the songs ,but I cant make a station for it. What do you need to be able to create a station? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Vroku I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

D3NationEnt
Local Performer

When I try to claim my Artist Profile in Pandora AMP, my Artist Profile doesn't even pop up under the list of names that pops up when I type in my name. May you guys let me know what I'm supposed to do. I would like to have features under this tool, Thank you.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@D3NationEnt I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

savoy
Local Performer

Hello! I'm having trouble claiming Savoy on Pandora | Radio, Songs & Lyrics

would love some help, thanks in advance!

(Alternative link to artist profile just in case: https://pandora.app.link/DhpBZhQ2spb)

-Savoy

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@savoy I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

vrmary
Local Performer

I'm an artist on Pandora with submitted songs that won't play because of the following message: "This song is only currently available for radio playback." Is there something that I need to do to get my songs to play? This is inhibiting my music promo (especially with vendors that can't access my songs on Pandora)?

0 Kudos