RoExodus
Opening Act

Is there a link to submit music to?

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1,273 Replies

MadTaylorMusic
Local Performer

My band is called senses (all lowercase) and our music keeps being put under another artist Senses.  So the same name totally understandable, but I want to make sure my band can get our own artist page in preparation for the release of our newest single coming out in a week.  Can someone help us get our own artist page?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MadTaylorMusic I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

themothermold
Local Performer

Hi. Our song "Mary Jane" has been labeled "explicit." It is not explicit. If the programmers thought it was a drug reference, it is not; as the image shows, the song uses shoes as a metaphor for growing up. Could this be corrected, please? Thank you!
LINK:
https://www.pandora.com/artist/the-mothermold/mary-jane-single-explicit/ALK3pPZn3zcJz5X

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@themothermold I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

They will be contacting you privately via email to help look into this further, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Daja
Underground

This artist isn't available:  Daja

https://www.pandora.com/artist/daja/ARhl34zcVvnrgc9

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Daja To clarify, are you the artist Daja, and is this your music on Pandora?

Let me know.

0 Kudos

Daja
Underground
Yes, that's me.  
0 Kudos

Therealwaveovg
Local Performer

Hey adam, I'm also having a similar problem with artist posting songs with my name in them and they popping up on my profile but they are not songs that I uploaded personally from any one of my distribution companies how can I get that removed off of my artists station?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Therealwaveovg I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Daja I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

Gabroodel
Local Performer

I have had this issue too. My Pandora artist username is @Gabroodel, but when I try to claim the profile it doesn't show my name in the recommended list. Here's the link to my page: https://www.pandora.com/artist/gabroodel/ARtglg793dVlpmP

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Gabroodel I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

Daja
Underground
Thanks very much, Adam!  🙂

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @Daja!

thefleshradio
Local Performer

Hello our band uploaded music using Distrokid and one of our songs is on pandora but we cannot seem to claim the artists profile . What should we Do?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@thefleshradio I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

JonnyRoc
Local Performer

Hey Adam I have a similar issue..I submitted multiple songs over a month ago and they all just recently went live after being approved and they are attached to and artist profile with my name on it but when I go to claim artist on Pandora AMP my artist profile does not show up.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JonnyRoc I have created a ticket with our AMP team for you.

MPTheFamilyGuy
Local Performer

Sorry to bother. I’ve seen others ask the same question but the responses seem be given through direct email.

My music is on Pandora but I can’t claim my artist page because my name isn’t showing up.

Here is the link to my music: https://pandora.app.link/C7nA6PdThub

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @MPTheFamilyGuy. 👋

Thanks for posting about claiming your artist profile. Since we don't offer AMP support at this time, we escalate these to our Artist Support team where someone will help you through email.

In the meantime, I do see that you have an open case with that team. Someone will reach out to you soon to offer further assistance. 📬

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024