cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tanner's Tips: #10 Lyrics

TannerPandora

TannerPandora_0-1631828593825.png

Welcome to Tanner's Tips!

This post is dedicated to all the great features that Pandora has to offer. Each week I'll be talking about and breaking down a Pandora feature in detail. Some of you may be using these features every day and others maybe not so much. My goal is to introduce something new and fun to your Pandora experience. Thanks for listening! 🎧

If you have a support question, please visit our Support Forum and choose the board that best suits your question. If you'd like to submit a feature request, please visit our Feature Request board

LYRICS

• Device: Mobile & Web
  • SubscriptionFree, Plus & Premium

We've got lyrics! I dunno about you, but I like to sing along to my favorite songs. I don't always get the words right, but when I'm alone, who cares!

But if you wanna be on point, and sing those lyrics the right way, here are some steps to find out where you can find lyrics. Also, you've probably noticed that lyrics aren't available for all tracks. Well, our agreements with various parties allow us to provide lyrics for some but not others. 

Interested in sharing a great idea or feedback that involve lyrics? Visit our Feature Request board! There are already some great ideas posted! Have a look and vote for your favorites. Don't see your idea? Feel free to post your own! Either way, don't forget to vote! ❤️

giphy 3.06.10 PM.gif

Lyrics on Mobile Devices

If lyrics are available for a song on Pandora, then they will be displayed below the album art. 

Free Pandora listeners and Pandora Plus subscribers can view lyrics for the currently playing song by tapping the carat (^) below the album artwork. Pandora Premium subscribers can simply scroll down, or tap the info icon (i) on the top right corner of the Now Playing screen.

Initially you will only be able to see a little snippet of the lyrics on this screen, but you can tap Show More to reveal the rest.

Free and Pandora Plus:

Ad _ Plus - 1.pngAd _ Plus - 2.pngAd _ Plus - 3.pngAd _ Plus - 4.png

Premium:

Premium - 1.pngPremium - 2.pngPremium - 3.png

Lyrics on the Web

If lyrics for the currently playing track are available on Pandora, then they will be displayed below the album art. You can click Show more to view the full lyrics.

If you don't see lyrics there, we don't have lyrics available for that track.

Web.png

Tanner | Community Moderator

- Let's share music in the Playlist Swap

1 Reply

UncleBud
Up & Coming Artist

I've known about this feature for a while now. I love this feature. It is cool to check out the lyrics sometimes.