cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Feeling of Being Alone

cooper12
Opening Act

We all have had our days where we feel alone or where we feel like no one care about us. Well I have some tips of things to help.

Lately I have been feeling alone and not wanting to do any thing and that is because I have these:

• Emotional loneliness – 'the absence of meaningful relationships'
  • Social loneliness – a 'perceived deficit in the quality of social connections'
  • Existential loneliness – a 'feeling of fundamental separateness from others and the wider world'

You see these types of feelings are not unusual everyone has them and its ok to ask for help when you feel them. You see people go for drugs and alcohol when they are having problems whether it is in there family, relationship, or friends but drugs and alcohol are not the pinpoint.. They destroy you and make you a worse version of yourself. Drug dealers say that it makes you better but you know that that is not what happens, all of these toxins are erupting through your lungs and into your brain and it makes you seem crazy. It has happened to me. I have overdoses on Oxy and Nic, I was rushed to the hospital and was in rehab. Rehab helped me and I have been 4 yrs sober and I am happier than ever. So I have put together a little project to help people with the same problem who want help but are scared to ask for it 

Untitled 5.jpg

This is by far one of my favorite projects that I have worked on and It took me a couple of yrs to get it right now I want to promote my project and help people when they need it. There is no reason that anyone should fight alone or that anyone should damage there selves because of the loneliness. I have help 5 of my friends with the problem I had and now they are better and happier than ever. Now I would like to help anyone else who is going through this alone.

Reminder : YOU ARE NOT ALONE, DON"T DO STUPID THINGS THAT WILL DAMAGE YOU. ASK FOR HELP WHEN NEEDED

0 Replies