cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The fresh prince of Pandora-llaire....

ForgeMPH
Opening Act

Hey guys! I've been listening to Pandora everyday for like 7 or 8 years now haha and I never realized that there was a community! I don't even know how I didn't realize XD... anyway, I'm still trying to figure my way around the website, so if there are any features that are hard to find, let me know fam! I listen/have listened to basically every major/sub-major genre of music, and I write music alot so I am always GLAD to talk about any type of music, ever, I dont care if its 4 PM or 4 AM hahaha. welp, I'll be trying to chat on here with my pandora-peeps.

See you guys on the flipside

Mason

Tags (1)
5 Replies

@ForgeMPH  great post, I think that is awesome you write music. Music has been my therapy for the past 12 years. I have always listened to music, but I never knew how therapeutic it could really be. Great to meet you, hope all stays well and good for you. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

ForgeMPH
Opening Act

Yea, It's very therapeutic for me as well. I've listened to music my whole life. I started out listening to classic Rock and now I listen to Hip Hop.... Crazy how things change, isn't it? Music got me through a rough patch in my life after losing my sister. I'm really glad there are others out there that feel that about Music as well!

you take care too, Mohempstead.

MH

@ForgeMPH , I'm truly sorry for the loss of your sister. I hope your doing well. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

I used to be in band in school, I was a percussionist, Its nice to see other musicians. 🙂

Take Care. Epik Table Flip (˚Õ˚)ر ~~~~╚╩╩╝

RedJokerYT
Diamond in the Rough

It changed me deeply, i can't not tap beats to songs, and I do it perfectly

Take Care. Epik Table Flip (˚Õ˚)ر ~~~~╚╩╩╝