cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to view total listening hours

Blueryan
Underground

Is there a way to look how many hours I have listened to music on pandora?

111 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@stevbec54 To locate that information, you'll need to navigate to your Community profile:

Screen Shot 2022-05-29 at 6.12.21 AM.png

Hope this helps!

stevbec54
Local Performer

Hi

Just set to public. I'll try again

Thanks

rajohnson7878
Local Performer

I can't find my total hours listened

0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @rajohnson7878. 👋

If you go to your community profile page, you should see the following if your Pandora privacy settings for your Pandora.com account are set to public. Looks like your Pandora profile is currently set to private. Once you adjust it, you should be able to view your total music played. 

Hope this helps! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

antalexi49
Local Performer

I have tried all the things listed on these help pages and I still can not find my listening hours. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@antalexi49 If you go to your Community profile page you should see it at the top of the page like the example above. If you don't see it, this means you need to switch your Pandora profile from private to public here.

Hope this helps!

@antalexi49 chrome_screenshot_1657040546696.png I took this screen shot for you so you can see what your listening experience with Pandora has been since you started with Pandora. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

antalexi49
Local Performer

Thank you so much!!

@antalexi49 your welcome, hope to see you around the community sometime. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

@antalexi49 if ever you want to see your total listening experience again all you need to do is come back on line and at the top right of the screen you will see your user icon just click on it and then click on profile and then that will be the very first thing you should see. I hope this helps.

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

You're the best - thanks, @MOHLovesAlaska! 😎 

@AdamPandora thanks my friend, just happy to help. Have a great day. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

hankismybias
Local Performer

Hi! When does the total music hours update? I still see mine sitting at the same amount for the past 2 days. Thank you!

0 Kudos

Alayna123
Local Performer

It does not show any playing hours… I looked at the top of my screen and my account is on public what does this mean?

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @Alayna123. 👋

Can you view from this link?

Let me know. 

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Alayna123
Local Performer

Yes I can!

ThePhantomsRae
Underground

Hi I just joined the community but have been using Pandora for years. I set my profile to public but do not see the music listening stats on my profile.

0 Kudos

ThePhantomsRae
Underground

It is showing up now. I think it needed time to load.

hhadz
Local Performer

is there a way to see how many times I've listened to one specific song?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hhadz There isn't currently a way to view those statistics.

If you'd like to see that option added to the service, make sure to upvote this existing feature request and leave a comment: Listening Statistics for Playlists / Stations / Albums / Songs

Thanks for being a part of the Community!