cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

USC Football Game ๐Ÿˆ

Sushilover563
On the Rise

Is anyone else going to the usc game college football this Saturday I live in New York and am going all the way to south Carolina for it.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

0 Kudos
1 Reply

Sushilover563
On the Rise

Loved the USC football game

I just got back to my hotel from the USC football game it was really hot I wish I bought a cushion or something to put on the chairs cuz the chairs were hot from the Sun and really hard cuz it was made of metal I didn't really get the game it's like they played for a few seconds and then they made us do the same cheers over and over and play the same songs but they did have a little camera that they put on people so that was really fun the concessions were really pricey it was $3.50 for box of candy the boxes that only have a little bit of candy in it but it seems like such a big box so I didn't get that and when we went to go get the concession the second time they're all sold out all the is pizza and candy and we already have Pizza we don't want that and we didn't want to play three dollars and 50 cents for a little bit of candy anyway that was about it but I really enjoyed the game let me know if you want there too I also got some great pictures I didn't like that all the parking places were together really far and walk almost like 20 minutes there and back to get to the game we got good seats though so that was good anyway that's it bye guys God bless you

0 Kudos