On the Rise

What kind of music do you prefer?

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

me too ๐Ÿคฃ

anonymousarcade
Local Performer

hello ๐Ÿ™‚

@anonymousarcade hello too you. Sorry it took 15 hours for a response, but I just happened to see it. I hope all is well and good for you. I hope to see you around the community more. You take care and stay safe.  

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

Your funny 

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

Iโ€™m here if anyone wants to talk. Iโ€™m bored ๐Ÿ˜ 

Dashaunmoyers
On the Rise

Sup everyone ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

ErickPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MOHLovesAlaska I edited your post to include the @ mention so they'd receive notification of your message. ๐Ÿ˜

Erick | Sr. Manager of Social & Communities

Let's exchange playlists and podcasts in the Music + Podcasts

ToxicWolf
Underground

Sup

Flygon
Underground

Hello!

@Flygon , hello to you, hope all is well and good for you. Welcome to the Pandora community, hope to see you around the community more. You take care and stay safe.  

Moderator edit: format

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

DrMajestyk
Local Performer

Hello

@DrMajestyk  and hello to you, hope all is well and good for you. I hope to see you around the community more. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Bailey1234
Opening Act
hi

@Bailey1234  welcome, I hope all is well and good for you. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Jason1985
Local Performer

Hey 

@Jason1985  hello to you, hope all is well and good for you. If you have a favorite Genre of music, or just some individual songs, you could post them on GSOTD post. I will add them to a playlist I made just for that purpose, songs that others pick are added to that playlist. Well hope to see you around the community more. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

Lizzy001
Local Performer

Hello Everyone,

Even though I've been in Pandora since almost the beginning I'm kind of new here in the Pandora community. I love music and lately with all the time I have, i'm trying to see what is all about the Pandora community.

Lizzy  

@Lizzy001  hi how are you? I hope you are well and good. Pandora community is a great place (I think it is). We do a GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day) choices. If you ever want to post your favorite songs, or your favorite GSOTD please feel free to do so. I created a playlist just for this purpose. Any song that is posted to GSOTD post get's added to this playlist. Here is the link for the playlist. I hope you like the music.   download (11).jpg  https://pandora.app.link/aPZseY23Acb .  Have a Happy and safe New Year. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos