mod edit: changed title for clarity

670 Replies

beckbenjamin62
Underground

Yea like your#

beckbenjamin62
Underground

Oh yea... good morning ๐ŸŒ…

@beckbenjamin62    103.gif  too you. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

coolfox1
Local Performer

hello

op3
Local Performer

hi

@coolfox1hey how are ya?? I hope all is well and great for you. If you are at all interested in posting your favorite songs, or perhaps even favorite genre, there is a daily post that we do here in the Pandora community called "GSOTD" (Genre Songs Of The Day). Any songs that are posted are also added to a public playlist that was created just for this purpose. Here is the link to the playlist. I hope you listen to it, and I also hope you post your favorites. You take care and stay safe. 

download (11).jpg  

https://pandora.app.link/DsmG7nHJPcb . Enjoy the music. Be safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

jaydyn-
Underground

๐Ÿ˜jaydyn valdreau1

jaydyn-
Underground

love eveyone

michaelleavitt2
Local Performer

hi

Cutiness2003
Local Performer

I luv pandora so much๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

djimmo71
Local Performer

hello

Guinea_Hen68
Local Performer
Hi

Morningstar

BlackEssence
Local Performer

Hey, everyone! I've actually been here since 2012 and have a long running well-tuned 80's/90's Slow Jams and Classic Soul station on here! But, I am JUST NOW saying "Hello! LOL! Happy New Year to all of you and God bless you! ^___^*

"Feel The Essence."-BlackEssence3

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @BlackEssence. ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to the Pandora Community! We're happy to have you as a member and listener. ๐ŸŽ‰

Feel free to check out our Introduction thread as well, you can find it here: Introduce Yourself 

You can view my intro in this post.

Hope to see you around the community space more often. ๐ŸŽง

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

this_is_stupid
Local Performer

hello

Comunity how are u's?๐Ÿ–

Welcome @jaydyn- , @michaelleavitt2 , @Cutiness2003 , @djimmo71 , @Guinea_Hen68 , @BlackEssence , and @this_is_stupid . I am happy to meet you all. I hope to see everyone of you in the community more often. We have a daily GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day) choices. All the songs are added to a playlist I created just for this purpose. It is called Genre Songs Of The Day playlist. Here it is for you all to have and listen to. Enjoy the music. Take care and stay safe.  

https://pandora.app.link/HrVBbVl3qdb . 

MOHLovesAlaska

ErinjanW
Underground

IMG_20180918_210945_839.jpg

โ€ƒ

Lovewolfie
Diamond in the Rough

@ErinjanW hiiiii

@ErinjanW  and yoooo and hello back at ya. Hope all is well and good for you. Hope to see you around the community more. Take care and stay safe.  

MOHLovesAlaska

ErinjanW
Underground

Hello there