Hi โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‹โ€Œ

_jesikah_
Local Performer

hey yall

mod edit: changed title for clarity

670 Replies

elijahmdawkins
Opening Act

The Psalms are some of the best music that exists.

Edit: this was meant as a reply to a comment, but it shows up separately.

stonieemarie
Local Performer

Hello there! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š

stonieemarie
Local Performer

Hiya! i'm new

@stonieemarie welcome to the @Pandora  community. If you navigate through the community you will see playlist challenges that you can participate in, (highly suggest you do, they are so much fun), Pandora also has two posts called GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day), one is a clean only post, and the other is explicit only which is curated by @Listener001, she does her post once a week because of school. I curate the clean only, so if you have any favorite songs you would like to see added on the post and playlist just make your request. Here is the playlist, right now the playlist is just north of 1,000 songs. Genre Songs Of The Day (GSOTD), enjoy the music, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

@stonieemarie and hello again to you. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

KB5
Local Performer

whats poppin

KB5
Local Performer

whats up 891

SC-41
Local Performer

What's up sunshine state

Hello from the Empire State. How are you?? Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Babyky859
Local Performer
  • heythey was the only person to have been in a hospital with the baby in a year 
TS

Kybaby859
Local Performer

Ayayaayayayay

sean7132
Local Performer

Anyone here from Missouri??

Tags (1)

Itsdemondeer
Diamond in the Rough

Halloooo Norway!!

LIL_XLEAN
Underground

im in jdc talk to me

sG_Cl0ut
Underground

Yo what up. chillin JDC rn in terre haute what yall **ahem** on

Ashleyrj2017
Underground

I'm just learning this community thing can you post to other people like friends I know??

Nightcore_Anime
Opening Act

Yes you can post stuff to other people and you can send a private message to your friends if you know their account name. Also the moderaters are very nice and other users

@ Rouge Panda

Nightcore_Anime
Opening Act

All the moderaters I know:

@AdamPandora

@AlyssaPandora 

@ErickPandora 

@TannerPandora 

Nice people I know so far:

@MOHLovesAlaska 

@ Rouge Panda

@Ashleyrj2017 nice to meet you, and as far as messaging others you need to be sure your settings are set to send as well as receive private messages, they also have to have their settings set to receive private messages as well. I do hope to see you here in the community often. I also curate the GSOTD (Genre Songs Of The Day) (clean only) post and playlist, so if you have any favorite music you would like to see posted then please feel free to leave your selection at the GSOTD post, I will also be sure to mention you for any selections you have. Take care and stay safe. 

@Nightcore_Anime I thank you for the kind words that you have spoken about me. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Nightcore_Anime
Opening Act

@MOHLovesAlaska , thanks and you too stay safe, same for you @Ashleyrj2017 , stay safe.

@ Rouge Panda