Hi โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‹โ€Œ

_jesikah_
Local Performer

hey yall

mod edit: changed title for clarity

670 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Blueyes1974 Hi Donda! Welcome to the community. I really love music too. I'm a disabled Navy veteran and I rarely watch TV so music is what keeps me entertained. Hope to see you posting or commenting on some posts here. Peace!

USERenamedMe
Local Performer

Hello All

Baster IAm Onlie Me

Stonehindge
Local Performer

I am curious about all music. I have been listening since forever. Something new,something blue something hard and something fast. Blow me away with a slow ride. 

Show me something i have never heard. Give me something with just one word. 

WOW!

Suge
Diamond in the Rough

Wow love it

Gina Suge V.

Suge
Diamond in the Rough

Love that song very much

Gina Suge V.

Suge
Diamond in the Rough

Need friends

Gina Suge V.

Suge
Diamond in the Rough

Love to kareoke

Gina Suge V.

Suge
Diamond in the Rough

Nice ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Gina Suge V.

Djxjxidkfjfk
Underground
Hey u

Sent from my iPhone

Djxjxidkfjfk
Underground
Me to kind of

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

Djxjxidkfjfk
Underground
Me too

Sent from my iPhone
0 Kudos

lilbaddie_dia
Local Performer

hi yall hit me up if you are a guy or girl i need some friends or boyfriends lol.If you like rap hit me up.

Djxjxidkfjfk
Underground
Play some slob on my knob

Sent from my iPhone

Djxjxidkfjfk
Underground
Iโ€™m here

Sent from my iPhone

26bstoker123
Local Performer

Hi how r u guys

@26bstoker123 all is well and good on my end, just getting ready to have a great Christmas with some family and have a good holiday cheer. Have a great Christmas and a great safe and happy New Year. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@26bstoker123 , @MOHLovesAlaska , @Djxjxidkfjfk , @lilbaddie_dia Merry Christmas to you all. I'm looking forward to Christmas. Actually Christmas Eve is when our family gets together. We've got 2 family gatherings on Christmas Eve plus we always go to our church's candlelight service on Christmas Eve.

@UncleBud thanks for the Christmas cheer, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas as well, have a great Happy and safe New Year. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

Hi Im Back You Guys Probebley Don't Remember Me But Im @Awoken But Now Im MR. SMYLES So Thank You Guys For The Support

Geechiecarolina
Local Performer

Anyone else looking for someone to kick it with