Hi โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‹โ€Œ

_jesikah_
Local Performer

hey yall

mod edit: changed title for clarity

670 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Geechiecarolina @Listener001. It's good to see you posting here. Anytime you feel like exchanging thoughts...do so here. I may  not respond immediately but I do check in on the community daily. If I'm free when you post I'll post back. Either way I'll post back. Peace! โœŒ

papi69
Local Performer

lmk if you can see this

mod edit: changed title for clarity

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @papi69. ๐Ÿ‘‹

We can see your post. 

My name is Alyssa and I'm one of the community moderators along with @AdamPandora @TannerPandora. Welcome to the Pandora Community! 

If you need help with anything, please don't hesitate to let one of the moderators know. ๐ŸŽง

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Mimi2323
Underground
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

deshawn44444444
Local Performer

hi my name is deshawn

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@deshawn44444444 Hi Deshawn! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ

adail1983
Local Performer

Who wants to talk about anything

@adail1983 nice to meet you, so what would you like to talk about? Give a reply back when you can. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@adail1983 / @deshawn44444444 / @Mimi2323  Hey y'all what's up? During the week I check in on the community daily. Sometimes on the weekend I pop in briefly. I hope you all have an awesome weekend. Peace! โœŒ

Asher16
Opening Act

Hello! My name is Asher or you can call me Ash, I'm 16 years old im a female and loves Music and Anime! If you want to talk just reply! Thanks!

Asher

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @Asher16. ๐Ÿ‘‹

Welcome to the Pandora Community! My name is Alyssa and I'm on of the community moderators. 

Feel free to also introduce yourself in this thread here: Introduce Yourself

You can find my introduction here.

Hope to see you around the community space more often. :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Asher16
Opening Act

You too!^^

Asher

Asher16
Opening Act

meh:^ i'd love too!

Asher

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Asher16 Hi Asher! I really like that name. Welcome to the community. There is a post here for anime fans you might want to check out. I hope we'll see you commenting on some of the other posts here.

Asher16
Opening Act

Hey @UncleBud ,thanks aprreciate it! heres one of my playlists!https://pandora.app.link/d0yjfX1i5mb

Asher

Asher16
Opening Act

hoiiiiiii!

Asher

MrSmyles
Local Performer

Hello Mr. Smyles Here Back At It Again!

Asher16
Opening Act

Hi Mr.Smyles!

Asher

judgen
Local Performer

hi whats up people

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@judgen Hi and welcome to the community. What is your favorite genre of music. For me it's pop and country but I listen to other stuff as well. Anyway, I hope we'll see you commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! โœŒ