Not applicable

Thank You I'm Glad To Be Here!

capitini
On the Rise

hi im cristiana

capitini
On the Rise

thx for the like

@capitini hello Cristiana nice to meet you, what is your favorite way to listen to music on Pandora? For me I love my created Playlist that has over 1,500 songs and still counting. I also have over 60 stations that I like to listen to on shuffle mode. 

Well, I hope we will see more of you here in the Pandora community. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@capitini  Hi Cristiana! Welcome to the community. What's your favorite genre of music?

Imtaken
Local Performer
  1. Hey guys can u guys like this post cuz Iโ€™m new

@Imtaken gladly to give you likes, keep posting, and keep in touch you will get even more likes. Glad to have you here, I hope we will see more of you. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Listener001
Not applicable

hey i liked your post 

Listener001
Not applicable

who wants to be my friends 

zeke66629
Underground

_500W_500H (4).jpg

anybody know who this is

zeke66629
Underground

?????????????????

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@zeke66629 I don't recognize her. Do you know who she is or are you trying to discover who she is yourself?

Anyway, welcome to the community. I hope we'll see you commenting on some of the other posts here. We'd like to get to know you better. 

There's a post where you can introduce yourself and tell everyone about yourself. Have an awesome day.

zeke66629
Underground

im trying to get to know who she is myself

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@zeke66629 Maybe one of our regulars might know who she is. 

zeke-flash
Underground

_500W_500H (3).jpg

hi my name is zeke

0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

hey i want a friend too

Listener001
Not applicable

hey guys i want to talk 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Listener001 Hey I have some free time. I'm in the school line to pick up my niece's daughter. I get here an hour before school let's out and take my Pandora music with me. 

What would you like to talk about?

Listener001
Not applicable

your life please

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Listener001 Ok. I'm a Navy veteran. When I was in the Navy my ship was stationed in Yokosuka, Japan. ๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต

My ship was the USS Oldendorf DD-972. I thought it was really cool living in Japan. Tokyo was about a 45 minute train ride from my base. Me and my buddies enjoyed visiting Tokyo. It's like Japan's version of NYC.

Also when I was in the Navy I visited The Philippines. ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ 

I also visited Hong Kong but when I was there Hong Kong was still under British control.

I've been to Pusan, South Korea. I've been to Mombassa, Kenya. I've been to Phuket, Thailand.

I enjoyed most of my time in the Navy.