Hi โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘‹โ€Œ

_jesikah_
Local Performer

hey yall

mod edit: changed title for clarity

670 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Luluer Hi Erin. I love music too. Generally, not a day goes by where I don't listen to music. Anyway, I hope we'll see you around the community commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! โœŒ๏ธ

Trevor1
Diamond in the Rough

Welcome to the community! 

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Welcome, @Luluer! ๐Ÿ‘‹

Feel free to introduce yourself to other community members in this thread too: Introduce Yourself

Hope to see you around more often. ๐ŸŽง

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

Angie365
Underground

I love music itโ€™s the best 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Angie365 Hello and welcome to the community. Music has always played an important role in my life since I was just a young boy. 

My maternal grandmother had a collection of albums from the 1920s to the 1950s. She and I listened to her collection many times together. I give her credit for instilling in me of love of music ๐ŸŽถ

Peace! โœŒ๏ธ

S-KIZZZZY
Local Performer

no stizzzzy my kizzzzy wasss good foolz

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Skizzzy Welcome to the community. Sorry I couldn't respond until now. I was busy today. I hope we'll see more of you in the community commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! โœŒ๏ธ

abyssiniaflower
Opening Act

Heyy skizzy!!๐Ÿ˜‹

Jamescason
Local Performer

Hey what's up 

Soulflare
Local Performer

The sky of course๐Ÿ˜Š

0 Kudos

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Jamescason Hi James and welcome to the community. I hope we'll see you around the community commenting on some of the other posts here. 

Fac777c
Underground
Hi

sammmmm
Local Performer

first post!

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@sammmmm Hello and welcome to the community. It's a small community but friendly. The weekends are quite around the community. Anyway, I hope we'll see you around the community commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! โœŒ๏ธ

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@kayden_S Hey there! It's been a while since we've seen you around the community. I hope all is well with you. We've certainly missed having you around. I'm really worried about this community. Me and @MOHLovesAlaska plus the moderators are really the only life here. There's the occasional post in the "Introduce Yourself" post as well as random posts elsewhere. But it's been almost dead here for a while. If we had you here again that would be great. I hope we'll see you soon. Peace! โœŒ๏ธ

KissedbytheSun
Local Performer

Hey just sending out a shout out. Send me fav songs or artist. Love all kinds of music English Spanish all kinds. Hmu with your music

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@KissedbytheSun Hello and welcome to the community. I have a playlist of my favorite songs from the last 42 years that includes pop, country, rock and R&B. 

Bud's Faves 

Anyway, I hope we'll see you around the community commenting on some of the other posts here. Peace! โœŒ๏ธ

KissedbytheSun
Local Performer
Thanks for sure

Rosa Hernandez

@KissedbytheSun hello, and welcome to the community, here are a couple of playlists I think you might find to your liking. 

An All Women's Playlist (740 songs) MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist (1677 songs)

Enjoy the music, take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

@sammmmm welcome to the community, I hope this first post will become just one of many. Hope to see you around the community. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos